Beer survey

by dustyb 54 Replies latest jw friends

• dustyb
    dustyb

what brand of suds does everyone drink here? i personally enjoy good ole' bud light. but if i have to be cheap i do sacrifice taste for quanity and buy keystone ice (ack).

• finnrot
    finnrot

I go for Anchor Steam or Harp....Yum.

• joenobody
    joenobody

Tuborg

Beck's

Heineken

Carlsberg

• Jesika
    Jesika

I like Bud Light, and I also like Bud Ice, and Shiner Bock too.

When I have to go cheap........I go with Nautural Light.

I did however have a mixture of beers at this pool hall not long ago that was really good.......it was half of a Pear flavored beer (cant remember the name of it) and the other half was Guiness........I normally hate Guiness......but mixed half and half with the Pear beer it was really good.

Jes

• onacruse
    onacruse

Bud...

Everbody else, take flying leap into Hell's Canyon without a bunjee.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Microbrewery/Smaller Mainstream

Creemore Springs Lager
    Sleeman Cream Ale
    Kawartha Lakes Brewery Raspberry Ale
    Keiths Pale Ale
    Brick Yellow Label Lager

Mainstream Canuck Brands:

Labatt 50
    Molson Ex
    Carling Black Label

These are all Canadian brews.

• onacruse
    onacruse
    These are all Canadian brews.

Dahum...I didn't know that it was ever warm enough there to make beer.

Craig

PS: You've been gettin' truckloads of snow up that way..how ya doin'?

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

most Sam Adams labels

Heinken

Dos Equis

Smuttynose ales (brewed up in Portsmouth NH)

Molson Ice

Mike's Hard Lemonade I never thought of it as a beer, but thats what the label says

Wiked Petes...strawberry blonde ale

I cannot drink bud...yuck...I think it must really be some kind of urine that stuff is nasty.

ALTHOUGH when I was just a lass in high school Milwaukees best was just fine...back when drinking was ALL about getting plastered at the cheapest cost...that is the nastiest beer on this planet, with Killians Red coming in a close second

I really don't drink that often...although when I went to MN for a long working weekend with the hubby, I put away many a Heinkin, several cape code drinks (vodka and cranberry juice), a martini, some wierd shot the bartender invented on the spot,(I named it the Monster Shot) and a LOT of cheesecake.....yeah....I slept in until the next afternoon...but it is worth it. I highly recommend getting drunk at least once a year, as long as you are in a safe setting.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

When I drink, which is VERY rare, it's either bud light, or a German Heffe Weissen. There are American Heffes too, but I haven't tried these yet. If you haven't experienced a Heffe Weissen, go get one, they're expensive, but if you drink for the taste rather than the effect, these are great.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Sam Adams

Killian's Red

Dos Equus

Becks

These are the beers my bf drinks (actually I turned him on to Dos Equus) I like wine, chardonnay preferably.............YellowTail most often!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit