Beer survey

by dustyb 54 Replies latest jw friends

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

I'm not too picky when it comes to beer. I drink BudLight, Corona (yumm), CoorsLight...I have to get picky when it comes to Miller. Yuck. Hefenwisen (sp) rocks too.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

greatteacher I bet very few on this board know about Abbott Ale -- I last drank some in Newport Pagnel and I bet very few know where that is

• shamus
    shamus

I drink Guiness. It is my favorite beer, although I do not drink it exclusively. I will usually have 1 or 2 Guinni, then switch to something else, just because I like different tastes all the time.

Yeru, I will try that one you mentioned! Sounds very interesting, and I'll let you know what it was like.

I tend not to drink too much because of medications that bother my old liver, so maybe twice a month I can drink. It kinda sucks, but oh well....

I wish that I could try every one of those beers you all mentioned here! If they were available, I sure would! Beer is a great drink, but taken in mass quantities, they cause beer gut. (blea)

• Wallflower
    Wallflower

In the depths of winter, you can't beat a bit of Old Slug by the RCH Brewery, followed closely by Burton Bridge Porter. In the summer I switch to perry or cider, the drier and stronger the better.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

alt or alt (alt)

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

Corona w/ lime in the summer

The rest of the year it's Alaskan Amber

• bisous
    bisous

Hefeweizen

• seven006
    seven006

Biskets,

Looks like you finally found the Portland secret. I figured it would only be matter of time.

Dave

• bisous
    bisous

Old Cranky One

i didn't need portland to discover hefeweizen, thank you very much. (flips hair and rolls eyes)

but they do have good ones here too. and hello to you, doing fine, thank you very much, by the way...harumph

:o)

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

Peroni

Sam Adams

Shiner

Sapporo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit