Beer survey

by dustyb 54 Replies latest jw friends

• freelife
    freelife

Corona, Heiniken, Labatt Blue, Coors light, and Sapporo. I will never drink a Budweiser company product because they donate 6% of their profit to help keep drugs illegal. I would rather smoke hippie lettuce than drink beer. God made Pot man mad Beer who do you trust.

Freelife

• bisous
    bisous

O&C...

Well, that's a little better. infinitesimally. but I'll take what I can get.

I thought you weren't "in" to foreplay....but I agree that Widmer Hefeweizen is quite tasty, heads above other American Hefeweizens.

kimP

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

No Colt-45 so I switched to Olde English "800"

• beckyboop
    beckyboop

I'm not a huge beer drinker, but I do like the occasional Guiness on tap, and was just introduced to a Belgian beer called Blue Moon. It was a very nice, almost like a cider. I also just tried Stone Cat, which was pretty good, and I will drink Sam Adams Cream Stout with my boyfriend sometimes as well. I love trying different beers, and am looking forward to trying some in Amsterdam in March.

• freddi
    freddi

hi all,

long time no talk to but i had to reply to this one. there is nothing like an ice cold double deuce of colt 45. how refreshing. all the other stuff is water.

peace

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit