CALL TO ACTION: Write the United Nations!

by seattleniceguy 75 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

delusional

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

We have to try anyway ... (we are not asking something huge)

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

I just sent one off, SNG.

• aunthill
    aunthill

Four posts discouraging us from sending letters to the UN? Bradley, what's the problem? "Me thinks he dost protest too much!"

I will be sending my letter momentarily.

Aunthill

• aunthill
    aunthill

BTW, sng, thanks for the basic format.

Aunthill

• bebu
    bebu

I have mine printed out. It's going out tomorrow!

My most-used motto is: It never hurts to ASK! So, I'm asking.

BTW, I think that our letters on behalf of Vicky Boer bore "fruitage" (whatever that word means ).

bebu

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Okay! That's five confirmed so far! Great work everyone! Keep it up! And others, please let us know when you send one!

SNG

• cypher50
    cypher50

I think that we are handling this in the wrong way...we should be writing the media and not the United Nations. Think about it: why hasn't a news program like 60 Minutes or 20/20 done a segment on this yet? I remember when a program did a segment on the child abuse issue and many Witnesses didn't know about that...imagined if a news magazine did a segment on the UN scandal. I wonder who we would have to write to for that...

• onintwo
    onintwo

Just mailed mine! Went out on corporate stationery, too!

SNG, I think this is a good idea. Thanks for spearheading it.

And for all those who wish they could "do" something about the JW lies, please consider this: Maybe there is someone you love still "trapped" within the Borg, ...isn't this worth a shot? Otherwise, be satisfied that an opportunity came to you, and you didn't bother.

As for me, I've had a belly full of their lies, and if this helps even one person who visits the UN site to check out this new "rumor", (that may go around in JW circles) that the UN actually has on their site this evidence of WT involvement, hell, it's a good day. And I feel good!

Onintwo

• onintwo
    onintwo

Hey, Seattle, I kinda like Cipher50's idea. Can you comment on the merits of this idea, as you see it? Maybe, it would make more of a public splash. All the details of the WTBTS/UN connection could be aired on Network TV and be seen by millions.

Imagine the typical JW at his workplace the day following such a program: "Hey, Bob, saw a show last nite on your religion. Thought you guys always said you were no part of the world. They said that your religion actually condemned the UN as a scornful, counterfeit kingdom of God. Something to be hated. ........But, in reality, the whole time you guys were a member of it!"

Seeing a JW jaw drop...priceless!

Onintwo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit