In case you want to see mass quantities of ignorance / stupidity on display....a dinosaur thread on JWTalk

by sir82 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I’ve always wondered how long it would take for all the flesh to decompose....how the earth was cleaned up of all the skeletons....cannot imagine Noah and his family walking through skeletons everywhere they went....

Decomposition takes ~9years to get to skeleton stage. (Speculation starts...) Do you suppose this could have been another miracle? Speeding up the process perhaps?

Can anyone readjust my thinking here?

How long was the earth flooded and how long does it take a dead body in water to rot?

I'm sure Noah, Shem, Ham, Japheth and their wives will be quite popular in the new world. I sure have a bunch of questions for them! Eyewitness accounts...

HOWLING HERE!!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Vidiot a very easy habit to get into when you surround yourself with people who are never allowed to disagree with you.

This is so true.

I've also noticed that the Watchtower writers and assembly writers in their efforts to grease up to the " always right" Holy GB are sounding more and more bonkers....so long may it reign!

• floridaborn
    floridaborn

My god they are obsessed with how dead bodies are cleaned up!!

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

And of course there was this little nugget of wisdom shit, "I came up with that is that there was only one Garden of Eden, so the rest of the earth must have been a mess." Well so much for their claim that God looked and saw that everything he had created was GOOD!

What a bunch of dumb-f--ks!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Diogenesister - "I've also noticed that the Watchtower writers and assembly writers in their efforts to grease up to the 'always right' Holy GB are sounding more and more bonkers..."

It's funny you should say that...

...I've come to suspect that when it takes place amongst the rank-and-file, it's specifically an effort (conscious or otherwise) to find ways that the WTS can still somehow be right...

...particularly when the individual in question is finding it harder and harder to believe that in the face of increasing evidence to the contrary.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit