In case you want to see mass quantities of ignorance / stupidity on display....a dinosaur thread on JWTalk

by sir82 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sir82
    sir82

https://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/34840-what-does-the-bible-say-about-dinosaurs/

Amazing how many words can be expended discussing things that people have utterly no clue about.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

I've seen better scientific speculation among 1st graders!

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Holy crap, that's one big pile of cognitive dissonance there. Post #22 is a big uh-oh. Tortuga is literally asking to have his "thinking readjusted". Someone sees a hole in this. That's why we weren't to "speculate" (dubspeak for "think"). Things don't add up. Now he needs "readjusting" to put his brain away.

Great share!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

What a complete train wreck!!!!😂😂😂

It's all over the place! It's also quite sad that when someone has a question that they have no sensible answer for and so realises that the flood doesn't make logical sense he asks for his "thinking" to be "'re-adjusted".

• cofty
    cofty

All of them terrified to consult an actual scientific source.

They live in a bubble of ignorance that is matched by their certainty.

• Spiral
    Spiral

My eyes!!!! Aaargh, once you read that thread you can't "unread" it!

• CitizenofEarth
    CitizenofEarth
    This is just sad. Cant even get myself to laugh at it. I was 17 when i sat down and used my biology book and the internet to debunk the validity of Noah and his ark, including the idea of a global flood. Too late in my opinion, but better late than never. I suppose this is what happens when you only use the Bible to do "research".
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Diogenesister - "It's also quite sad that when someone has a question that they have no sensible answer for and so realizes that the flood doesn't make logical sense he asks for his 'thinking' to be 're-adjusted'."

"Help! I've reasoned and I can't step up!"

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

You'd think the WT eschatologists would've had the presence of mind to at least try little harder, and make their theology more internally consistent and compatible with the ongoing discoveries of science and histories...

...you know, just in case...

• sir82
    sir82

Ha ha, you used "WT" and "presence of mind" in the same sentence!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit