UN sends reply to my inquiry about WTS NGO association- proof at last!

by joe_from_kokomo 55 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sf
    sf

Hmmm, is that WT litter-ature in her hands do you suppose? Look how the gentleman next to her is trying to get a gander.

Interesting to think that it could be.

Actually...IT SHOULD BE! She needs to (witness) what they print and the pictures they terrorize their members with; especially wt kids.

sKally

• Dino
    Dino

BONEZZ, truly inspired idea.

joe_, please keep trying to upload that letter!

Another plea?!?!

Dino

PS What it is Skally Girl?

• joe_from_kokomo
    joe_from_kokomo

Did it work this time? I hope so. I think it's attached now. If it is not visible after I post this, I'll try that anonymous photo website one of you suggested.

I appreciate the excellent feedback and comments. Glad to know that sharing this is helpful.

• joe_from_kokomo
    joe_from_kokomo

OK, for any of you who still doubt this is the genuine article, here is the scan of the face of the envelope itself (sans my address, of course, which I cropped off the bottom of the scanned image for privacy reasons). Note the UN postmark and the return address.

This is the real deal folks.

• Sassy
    Sassy

I am confused. If the letter is dated January 03, why does the postmark on the envelope say Jan 04??

• jgnat
    jgnat

Good job, Joe. Excellent letter, by the way. And I can see your scan now. The UN is barking up the wrong tree if they think we can stop the flood of letters, though. The only people who can stop it are all at Bethel, and they would have to come clean with the congregations. After all, we are just a bunch of lying so-and-so's. According to them.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Poor Isolda. She probably got flustered at the start of the new year and made a typo. Maybe we could write her and ask for a correction?

• joe_from_kokomo
    joe_from_kokomo

Sassy: The correct date should be January 19, 2004. When she typed the letter she must have used the wrong calendar year, as I mentioned in an earlier posting in this thread. It's a common boo-boo. The date cannot be 2003, since I originally wrote her in May, 2003. There is a 2nd typo, too in the first sentence, a trailing "and" ends the sentence.

I guess Isolda is not a very good typist or English is not her first language. I think it adds to the originality of it, since if it was a fake, it would have no typos in it (at least my postings generally typically hopefully don't).

Hope that helps.

• Sassy
    Sassy

ok.. I guess I missed you saying that before. it does make sense..

I know there is a high chance I will yet right 2003 on a check.......take a while to get used to the new year.

• archangel01
    archangel01

Alright Joe, Way to Go!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit