Were you a JW trophy wife? Not necessarily a serious thread.

by FlyingHighNow 48 Replies latest social relationships

• caliber
    caliber

thus this statement...

A trophy wife comes when a man stops caring about being loved and only cares about being envied

she is deeply in love do you think ?

• Scott77
    Scott77

marked for later

• smiddy
    smiddy

This is a funny thread LOL

smiddy

and yes I`ve known some trophy wives in some congregations I`ve been in

• smiddy
    smiddy

caliber

WOW who`s the guy ?

No just kidding

smiddy

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Okay, I found one wedding pic of us, I know I have more scanned, but can't find them.

He made me feel like what we called a pocket book (lady's purse)wife. I'd be walking around doing other things and when he saw his brothers, cousins or friends coming, he'd yank me over onto his lap. I can tell you that it felt awkward.

I got all kinds of uncomfortable comments when "the friends" saw this wedding picture. He wasn't an unattractive guy. And I wasn't Miss Universe, it's just the way he acted towards me in public that made me feel like a trophy on shelf.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

ahhh, you're a cutie.

The body language is interesting: you look much more relaxed and comfortable holding the little girl than you do when standing with either guy... To be honest, the last one (where he's looking at you with his arms around you, like an octopus) does kinda give me the creeps...

• caliber
    caliber

"caliber

WOW who`s the guy ?

smiddy"

That's me with my first wife or was it the second wife back in 1992 ? ..... NOT !! hee hee hee ! ( Just a couple that came up under trophy wife , on google image)

"To be honest, the last one (where he's looking at you with his arms around you, like an octopus) does kinda give me the creeps..."

It's not a comfortable or reassuring feeling , if words like groping or ogling pass though your mind during your wedding day photos ...I would guess

vb
    1. to look at (someone) amorously or lustfully

2. (tr) to stare or gape at

groping...

1. To reach about uncertainly; feel one's way: groped for the telephone.
    2. To search blindly or uncertainly

P.S. FHN ... whatever the case you were a catch

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith
    Were you a JW trophy wife?

Totally.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Now HERE'S the prime example of a trophy wife, Pete Rose and fiancee Kiana Kim (who are coming to a TV near you, in their own reality TV show).

Sure, Pete, we know she has a sweet heart underneath those implants, and Kiana, you love him even IF he could be your grandfather (she's 30-something, he's 71)!

• caliber
    caliber

another thread suggested the the pervert line was half your age plus 7 years... don't tell Pete that though

P.S. keep your away from those double D's ( may be subject to leakage me thinks !! )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit