Were you a JW trophy wife? Not necessarily a serious thread.

by FlyingHighNow 48 Replies latest social relationships

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Sal, it's funny but things were much more shallow in the dubs. I noticed some of the ugliest blokes getting pretty little trophy wives so long as they had a job or were the sons of elders.

My dad (an elder) even went so far as to encourage me to come back to the dubs because I would easily pull a good looking wife

This is written by Satan's little helper. Feel free to post your wedding pics. If some of you do, I will, later. I have to go do laundry but will be back tonight.

Share your stories ladies and gents. I can hardly wait.

Heather

• Englishman
    Englishman

I keep telling Her Ladyship that I'm her trophy husband.

For some reason, she keeps bursting into gales of laughter when I mention this.

Englishman.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Before long I plan to be a trophy wife who has her own trophy husband.

It's so true though. An 18 year old girl I know married a 48 year ugly creep. But he was an elder and the conductor of her parents book study. She had a 9th grade education and dropped out to become a pioneer. She's also gorgeous and has a heck of a body.

Pervert, nasty dirty old pervert.

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

I've found my trophy wife, she's gorgeous and has a cracking bod. I found her in newquay dressed as a schoolgirl, much sassier than convention dress.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I was definitely NOT a trophy wife.

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

I was a trophy daughter! Everywhere my parents went, their social status was elevated when I hung off their arms - even around "worldly" people! They are so lucky I still interact with them - and that the congregation interacts with them even though I never became a dub!!!

growedup

• Sassy
    Sassy

Well I didn't come from money nor was I an elders daughter.. (Mom was the only one who was a JW).. so I never considered myself a trophy.. but I did look good on my husbands arm.. and I did find out later brothers harrassed my ex asking him how in the world he landed me though..

I also was the perfect submissive, yes you can walk on me doormat wife. He used to love the "lord it over me" with the headship thing.. and because I was raised that is how it is.. I was very submissive.. we looked like the ideal JW family at conventions..

I didn't learn to be Sassy.. till I got my independence....

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Still looking for my trophy wife!

• Sassy
    Sassy

good luck Elsewhere..

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

*** Scooches up to Sassy ***

Hey baby... what's up.

Share this

Google+