Were you a JW trophy wife? Not necessarily a serious thread.

by FlyingHighNow 48 Replies latest social relationships

• neverscreamagain
    neverscreamagain

Open Mind- Lol, had to think minute about that one.

• FlyingHighNow
  • King Solomon
    King Solomon

FHN, whatever happened to the newly-wed photo? You're 8 yrs late on that promise... ;)

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

My Trophy Wife Never Wore a Burger King Outfit 4 ME!!!

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

I married one.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Charlie, are you talking about my Burger King outfit?

I'll have to see if I can scout down a newly wed photo.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I am looking to see if I have any wedding photos of him and me. Meanwhile, this is a wedding shower photo of me. There's a shadow to my left, your right that makes my hair look bigger, well that whole side look bigger lol.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I have a picture after my first wedding. He was not a JW and I did wear my Burger King uniform for him. That was sure 70's attire. I guess I have to upload a picture of my JW ex and me. I never did upload one. Hmmm. I wonder why.

• caliber
    caliber

Was wondering if you can be a" Trophy wife "and a "Stepford wife" all at the same time ?

adj
    1.blandly conformist and submissive : a Stepford employee
    n
    2.Stepford wife a married woman who submits to her husband's will and is preoccupied by domestic concerns and her own personal appearance....

Trophy wife ... An attractive, young wife married to a usually older, affluent man. ThesaurusLegend: Synonyms Related Words Antonyms. Noun, 1. trophy wife - a wife who is an ...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

To me Trophy Wife can also mean when a guy marries a girl he thinks is attractive, just to sport her on his arm and show off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit