I need a hug (vent)

by Billygoat 48 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Andi

Your biggest problem is you have a creative soul that is being stifled by office politics. Corporate America will just grind someone down. You need to find a safe haven. You're intelligent, wonderfully creative and resourceful. I think you will find what you need eventually, but things might be a little bumpy for you until then.

And yes, I know how you feel. I work for lawyers.

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

(((((((((((((((((Andi)))))))))))))))))))) hopefully things will get better soon.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Oh, Andi, I came to check on you and I am so happy you feel uplifted by your friends here on JWD. When things get the worst I always say to myself: This too shall pass. I know it's an old cliche' but it's not a tired one. It really is true. Think of all the sad things you have survived through and how things always got better. Sometimes just knowing your life can and will get better can get you through the roughest, most painful things.

Just remember, you deserve to be appreciated. Eventually companies and bosses who don't appreciate their employees get their comeuppance. Look at Enron and even Martha Stewert. I am not a Martha Stewert basher but a lot of people think she's mean.

((((((((Andi))))))))) Another hug for you today.

Heather

• franklin J
    franklin J

Andi

I hear you; hang in there.

I feel that way too. Fact is--its out there and we have to deal.

Go home and give your husband a hug. I am sure he feels the same way.

understand completely, Frank

• Special K
    Special K

Sorry the "working world".. is getting to you Billy Goat.

Curl up with hubby and watch a real funny movie..Steve Martin in bringing down the house is good.

Go cross country skiing through the woods... and take hot chocolate with you .. and friends.

Call in sick for a day.. and call it a "mental health day".. kick around the house in your housecoat. Order in supper that day... buy a "tabloid magazine" and read about the stars.. or splurge on the latest Oprah magazine and a French Vanilla Capucinno"...and put up your feet.

(((Billygoat)))

sincerely

Special K

• codeblue
    codeblue

(((Billygoat)))

I would offer to be your "temp" to help the overload, but since they won't hire someone I can't just march in!!!

I can give you a hug, all the way from Washington, will that help any?

I agree, it is hard to find a good company to work for that really "care" about a hard worker, like you. Keep on the lookout for a new job...leave your resume at temp agencies (I use to work at one, some will only hire thru temp services because of the screening process. A lot of state county and state jobs were issued thru our agency, in California)

The best offence for a job where you don't feel appreciated is taking the defence and looking for one that will!!!

Here's hoping you will find one soon.

Codeblue

• Mystery
    Mystery

((((Billygoat)))))))

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

(((((((((((BillyGoat))))))))))) That is how I felt at Citibank and many others Sheila

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

I hear ya, Billygoat! Been there, done that ma-a-a-any times!

Here is your hug ... Know you are loved here!!!

(((((((((((((((Billygoat)))))))))))))))

ESTEE

• Richie
    Richie

Some time ago I called a toll-free number and I knew that this company has given me a future like no other!!!!!!

I am now working as an independant associate right from the comfort of my home and loving it!!!!

The number I called was 1-877-239-3710

Richie :*)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit