I need a hug (vent)

by Billygoat 48 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Sirona
    Sirona

Cyberguy,

Did you know that not every sentence needs to end with an exclamation mark?

Your post makes me almost breathless!

Sirona

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

((((Andi)))))

Can't help you, but to vent sometimes help.

Branda

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

My experience with HR when I was working was not good at all. The only time I ever went there for any reason the conversation got back to my supervisor after being assured that wouldn't happen. Please be aware the people in HR work for the company so they are subject to the whims of management, just as you are. These folks are going to look out for number one, and your needs mean nothing to them.

So, what do you do ?? Go to work and do the best you can under the circumstances, until a better job become avaliable. Not very good advice perhaps, but the best I can come up with on such a short notice.

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Andi,

Wish I could offer some words of support, but I've worked for myself for so long I doubt I could keep a job at a regular "place of employment". I'm sure the politics would be more than I could handle. There's something to be said for having the luxury of being able to throw your tools back in the truck and drive off if you feel like it. Having somebody bust your chops and offer no appreciation can wear a person down quick. I hope things smooth out for you. HUGZZ

Thunder

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

(((((Andi))))) I know how you feel, and I'm so sorry. I hope things even out for you. The law firm I work for can be very frustrating sometimes, and I think everyone nowadays is doing the work of two people. I think my firm is very appreciative of its employees, though, and I hope it stays that way. And I am certain that, if your bosses have a shred of intelligence, they will recognize your worth! You're a terrific person and don't let anyone -- even yourself -- tell you different!

Hugs,

Nina

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

You guys are amazing! I left work last night in tears and I was exhausted. It was about 8:30. I went home and had a LARGE glass of wine in my jammies. *sigh* The love, encouragement, and kindess I see and feel here is sometimes overwhelming. What does the WTS have on US??? Where else can I go to get egroped by Valis and Six?

Thank you so much for responding!!! I will try to write more later today during my lunch, but please know that you guys are keeping me going today. Neil is also a wonderful support, but he works for a great company and can only say so much.

I love you guys. Thank you again!!!

Andi

PS: Thirdson, I will write you more later today too!

• concerned mama
    concerned mama

Glad you are feeling a touch better, Andi. I hope the work situation improves.

• Aztec
    Aztec

(((((((Andi)))))))

I'm sorry things have gone this way for you. I don't have much to say on this issue; just wishing you well.

~Aztec

• acsot
    acsot

(((Billygoat))) Companies like yours are everywhere, in every country. I work for lawyers, two of them, who happen to be very kind and supportive. But the politics here are crazy, and HR is no help, if your boss sticks up for you you're fine, if not, it can be hell, irrespective of how hard you work.

It's just awful going to work every day when you're under that kind of stress. Hope things look up for you.

(((Billygoat)))

• shera
    shera

BIG *************HUGS************** just for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit