I need a hug (vent)

by Billygoat 48 Replies latest watchtower medical

• alias
    alias

(((andi)))

I sure hear ya! I've worked for both kinds... and let me tell ya, I won't work for the ones that don't do good by me anymore! They don't deserve me.

BTW, while you have to endure your situation, you are learning some "skills" you might have not even realized!

alias

• simplesally
    simplesally

((((((((((andi))))))))))

I wish to h$ll I didn't have to work either. Someday it'd be nice to just be a mommy and a supportive spouse........... I hate the crap, too.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

BillyGoat,

I can empathize. Things were very bad for us when a bench manager took over while our manager was on maternity leave. Bench Manager from Hell lowered all of our evals to failing scores. She cut our hours, one of us at the time until two women who had worked there for years quit. My hours got cut to 4 to 8 hours a week while new, untrained hires got fulltime premium hours. Thank goodness the bench manager has left and our manager has returned. I hung in there and things are almost back to normal. I feel like my boss respects me and trusts me. For a while though, I dreaded going to work and I grew very blue.

I hope there are companies who really care. I hope. I hope. I hope. In addition to Gopher's company. I am feeling tender hearted towards you because I know how it feels. I hope things will improve for you with this company or you can find a better company who will appreciate you.

(((((((Andi))))))))

Heather

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

(((Andi)))

(((Andi))) ;) for good measure.

ps. I'm usually with pretty good company on my job

• Valis
    Valis
    (((Andi)))

dude! Stop copping a feel will ya?!!! It's my turn..(((Andi)))

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

((((((Andi)))))) Sorry things are going this way for you. Seems like I've never worked anyplace that I didn't feel under-appreciated and taken advantage of. That's why I like working for myself...now the only problem is that I'm underpaid.

Anyway, if it helps any, know your friends are thinking about you.

CB

• bebu
    bebu

(((((Andi)))))

I'm so sorry that you are frustrated. If I were well-connected I'd give you job leads. As it is, I'm not even plugged in to the work force.

Everything changes with time... Hang in there!

Love,

bebu

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

{{{Andi}}}

Having a great boss is worth $25K right off the top. It is very difficult to find such a thing, of course. I'm so sorry that you feel the pain you do, but it makes you scream out in protest, and this helps all of us, kinda, in a weird way, so thank you for being conscious.

Ack, like this is any comfort, but I think you know what I mean.

No matter what, take a picture.

love, lauralisa

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

I'm in a similar position Billygoat! I wish work was different here in the US (it was some 15-20 years ago)! I'm about ready to loose my only contract; so I'll be out-of-work, potentially! I sympathize with you, however! U.S. workers are facing some rough-times coming up! And I suspect in the long run, we?re going to be demoted to the "poor-class!" There will be only two types of folks here in the US, rich and poor! Guess what you and I are going to be? I wish it otherwise, but it?s going to happen. Hope it turns-out otherwise, but you (and your're significant other half) might consider moving to a 3 rd -world country! I?m serious! I believe the US with be a 3 rd world country within 10 years or less! It?s coming, be prepared! Best of luck! Oh -- did the Socienty help you prepare? Oh no! All they want is MORE SERVICE, MORE MEETINGS, MORE, MORE, MORE! Anyway, you can tell I have an attitude! You probably share the same! Wish you the best! Hang in there! I'll be thinking of you folks!

Mahalo! (I'm in Hawaii!)

• Brummie
    Brummie

Must be a lot of pressure on you to work in those conditions

(((((Billygoat))))))

Dont know about in the USA but we have an organisation called "Investors in people" here which award companies certificates for looking after their staff, if the company has these certificates they are held in high esteem and promoted as being the best.

I work for a new company which has won these awards already so the staff are looked after and it makes working life a lot better. If I do change career at some point (I doubt I will) I would always look for the "investors in people" motto. Do you have something similar in the USA?

thinking of ya

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit