Stop harassing jws

by pomo6780 51 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Pomi - I thought you said you'd keep your gob shut?

I lied.

If I'm rude, it's because you've got a guilty conscience for some reason or perhaps are too sensitive. so please don't victimise yourself.

Image result for good grief charlie brown

• pomo6780
    pomo6780

"Not by the looks of the replies. I think you're quite rude."

I wonder if the 25 + replies from others accurately represents the majority of users on here? Not to be sarcastic, but that was a useless reply...

• pomo6780
    pomo6780

Anyway punkofnice,

Let's make up. You've got good guts. Not that I've ever performed an operation on your guts!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Pomy -Let's make up.

That's fine by me. ((HUG))

You've got good guts. Not that I've ever performed an operation on your guts!

Now you mention it.....I've had a few operations in my time. One on my guts, oddly enough. Unless you're that Chinese surgeon I had.......you might have, you might have.

• pomo6780
    pomo6780

"Now you mention it.....I've had a few operations in my time. One on my guts, oddly enough. Unless you're that Chinese surgeon I had.......you might have, you might have."

I think I was assisting at the time of the op. I apologise for the slip of the finger, I have tiny fingers. I donated your organs to the WTBTS to feature in a was it designed article. Received a polite reply thanking me for the guts, but at the moment they're working on the amazing slime trail of a snail...

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    pomy - I think I was assisting at the time of the op.

Ah, I recall. You took this picture of me.....

Image result for jehovah's witness blood alternative book

• pomo6780
    pomo6780

Ah yes. The perfect specimin.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I don't usually argue bitterly with Jobos, I used to be one and it only fed into my 'persecution™' complex.This is how I like to deal..................

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5198718636654592/spoke-2-jobos-on-cart-but-refused-discuss-religion

• TD
    TD
    I've noted some radical methods that have been used by fellow exjws, and quite frankly, this must stop. There are better ways to wake up jws.

Approaches have been debated for 25+ years; since the very earliest days of the internet.

Without agreeing or disagreeing, there is a contrary view, that in order to make somebody think outside of their comfort zone, you must first make them angry enough to do it.

Perhaps this is a cultural thing, as this approach was espoused mostly by Northern Europeans, who tend to be more thick-skinned than those in the U.S.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

@cofy, i didnt fall for the premise of the OP, i consciously choose to accept it and use the black/white casting of the issue to frame my response. The problem is, expericances related all the time on this very forum show it all often comes down to a black/white, all or nothing situation.

Let me cite recent examples :

Within the past two months we have had the following experiances related:

terry related what i take (freely acknowledging my own preference) a positive example of ‘reverse witnessing’ or intervention or whatever phrasing you wish to use. He had a jw come to his door and he took the time have a rational discussion, invited him back for an rv and shared that as well. Presumably some elder came along and terry skillfully and calmly tried to reason. Thats a win.

In that same time frame we have some jackass pat himself on the back for yelling at a former friend in a parking lot and flipping the bird to some old ladies standing at a cart. We had the fiasco on november 5 with the small apostate dunce club interrupting a meeting and making jackasses of themselves before heading over to stand the sprinklers in front of warwick like they need social workworks to dress them in the morning. I bet they rode on a short buss to warwick.

Held side by side those differing methods show clearly that the OP wasnt as false a dichotomy as you claim. Held side by side they help show one tactic is all about possibly helping someone exit a cult and te other tactic is all about the release of anger in a self gratifying way that only serves to hurt everyone involved while the aggressor comes to the forum and mentally masturbates all over the place about how ‘brave’ they are for having confronted a pacifist cult member.

*prolonged slow clapping*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit