Anthony Morris III demoted to Great Crowd!

by Vanderhoven7 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

It is obvious now

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

So it’s starting to be noticed now how Tony is being removed slowly from any trace, which is a big deal and they won’t be able to slip away into the night.

the study this week had a video by Tony how the GBody is from Jehovah, most people will watch it in their preparation but at the meeting they will see it’s all been changed and To y has been deleted

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

It'll be interesting to see whether there are any stories of comments made at meetings about this by any publishers (not likely during the study itself, but maybe informally afterwards) as this week goes on.

In a few days time we might get some feedback on how this change has been received.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

The congregation book study this week will be interesting it’s all about the GB

there are at least two pictures that formerly had Tony in them and one video that has also been removed

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

Sounds boring to me.

https://gifdb.com/images/high/bored-statler-and-waldorf-hk9b2473joliura4.webp

ExBethelitenowPIMA, I thought you said you liked going to the meetings for all the "deep Bible study"? 🤣

It must be so difficult for a busy elder like you to have to do parts and study and have time to take little old ladies to visit Bethel and still keep up with all the gossip about little old men.

Come to think of it, you must be getting up there in age yourself. How many decades did you say you served at Bethel? And to be mucking around with all the, how did you put it, "higher ups"? You must have that "special mightiness", like Moses! 💪💥

You'd better learn to pace yourself if you want to continue your "matured" Physically-fit-In your Mentally-Agnostic (PIMA) state. 👴🏼

(I can tell you're really concerned for Tony - maybe you should just write letters to him instead of getting so worked up online about him - it would be too bad for you to get sick over it. Sometimes letter writing is less stressful for the older ones.)

Be well and take care, dear "Elder" brother! 😉

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

I’m not concerned about Tony. He was delighted at the thought of slaughtering 8 Billion men, women and children. He is responsible along with the other members of the GB for pushing the vaccines on 8 million JWs who trusted these fat old men so much.

Most of the 8 million JWs believed the last governing body who have all died off now who were cautious about vaccines and aired on the side of caution.

But this new lot made it very clear that Jehovah wants you to take these shots and remain fully vaccinated. Tony even said one church said the vaccines are from Satan and how wonderful we know they are from Jehovah. David Splain said “how wonderful it is to follow direction to be fully vaccinated and you may be wondering what do these brothers know? Wrong question. What does Jehovah know?”

So this is why I don’t feel sorry or the GB and especially not for Tony.

We have been told to write, phone and call unannounced to anybody. JWs have been doing this for years and years.

I don’t see the difference now if people write to Tony, even call round there unannounced if you can.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit