Re: Experienced Attorneys and Paralegals Needed at Bethel

by pixel 67 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• blondie
    blondie
    I understand that these people can retain their businesses/jobs.
  • Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast
    • Please note that we are not encouraging individuals to pursue higher education or university degrees to obtain skills related to legal matters (but don't bother applying if you haven't got them)

• SonoftheTrinity
    SonoftheTrinity
    I loved telling my wife in front of the children...I don't want them to leave the Jehovah's Witnesses, I want them to become Watchtower Lawyers so they can pimp the Organization instead of the Organization pimping them!
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Experienced, mature, spiritually-qualified licensed attorneys and paralegals are neededto assist with the work at Bethel. Phil. 1:7

Is this a prank ?  

• TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

No prank Fink....real deal 

-TE

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

TTATTelder: It's almost like the Holy Spirit just isn't enough these days.or put another way... I guess "The Most Powerful Force in the Universe" (drum-roll).......... needs a lawyer 

I think WTS may be under the impression that "the most powerful force in the Universe" today is a judge &/or jury in California.

Doc

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    a lawyer work for nothing---??  has to be a wind up
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Of course they would only want devout JWS to side with the organization in up coming law suit cases.

The lies, hypocrisy and corruption continues.

Same old, same old     

• steve2
    steve2
    When push comes to shove, a besieged organization's gotta do what besieged organizations do: Bend dem rules to suit the situational demands!
  • campaign of hate
    campaign of hate
    Pathetic really. You would guess one of these lawyers or accountants they get in to bethel is going to turn rouge and blow the whistle... big time. Can't be long now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit