What's the greatest movie ever?

by fearnotruth22 85 Replies latest jw friends

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSES!!!! It's like a TCM remake, tink, you'd like it...

CZAR of the Zombie Klass

• freelife
    freelife

My all time top 5 favorites are

1: Dumb and Dumber I about pissed myself the first time i saw it

2: Waterboy: Another piss your pants movie

3:Matrix: Bad ass movie

4:Matrix Reloaded

5:Romio Must Die

Czar the House of a Thousand Corpses is a f'ed up movie But for some reason i laughed my butt off while watching it

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

LOL!!! Elswhere!!! I love Office Space!!

uhhhm yeah, im gonna need you to go ahead come in to work on Saturday, mmmkay?

• dh
    dh

lawrence of arabia or doctor zhivago

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I would say that my all time favourite movie is "Gone With the Wind," "Glory". The North and the South", the Blue and the Grey, Dances with Wolves.", Heaven knows Mr. Allison". The Four Feathers", Spartacus, BenHur, " Mutniy on the Bounty" "Billy Budd", Beauty and the Beast.,

"Man of LaMacha", Ten Little Indians, Holocast, "Chiefs", "Gacy", Fatal Attration, Disclosure, " The Hindenberg", Malice", "LimeLight' "The Raven", "The African Queen", Treasure of Sierral Madre", Casablanca. "Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal and its third parts. " Shindlers List." and I guess I could keep going and going but any thing that is a physological thriller and suspence with twists and turns. "1492 Christopher Columbus New World" and Sound of Music and last but not least, "The Mummy and Mummy returns."

I am a movie fanatic and I could watch great movies day and night.

All my Love

Orangefatcat.Orange Fat Cat 15

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

John Water's: FEMALE TROUBLES (1974) funniest movie I have ever seen (with Divine).

Lina Broca: BONA (1980s), from the Philippines. Damn moving movie, as pure and as close to the Filipino spirit I have ever seen. (I lived there long time ago). The ending, would make any woman seeking reverge: triumph!

Bruce MacDonald: Hard Core Logo (1996), set in western Canada. Aged punk rockers on tour, where everything and anything happens, or goes wrong, and well the scenery in places, is.....so Canadian. The ending...is brutal, but well...it's done like a documentary, but it's more of mockumentary. Great music.

(don't know the director, 1984) Reckless, with Darryl Hannah & Aidan Quinn. One of my favourite rebel movies from the 1980s. Great soundtrack, and well....some brilliant lines and bleak Ohio valley steel mill town/city scenes. But it works. Made me want to be there with them, and ride off into the sunset with them.

I have many more, but these came to mind early this a.m.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Rayzor,

You made me remember that I left out Hair Spray!

I love this movie. My kids love it, too.

Heather

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Winston-

Drop Dead Gorgeous [a much underated comedy. Maybe only funny if you live in the midwest USA. Plus, it's so 'Politically Incorrect' and pokes fun at everything taboo in today's society.]

OH MAN! I LOVE THIS MOVIE!! It's sort of some dark humor, it's an aquired taste, and yeah I think it does have a lot to do with living in the Midwest. (Cripes I think I went to Mount Rose High School). Will Sasso ROCKS, and frankly I think it's my favorite Britney Murphy role.

• fearnotruth22
    fearnotruth22

IM jotting down all of these titles. Missed alot of good ones. I have some time on my hands now.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Oh yeah, Drop Dead Gorgeous is hilarious!! One of my favorite comedies. We also can't forget Galaxy Quest! "By Grabthar's hammer....what a savings."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit