Couples and names

by Stefanie 52 Replies latest jw friends

• copsec
    copsec

Hi Stefanie. My name is Paula and I am married the 2nd time around. This husband has never been a JDUB!

• Dawn
    Dawn

My middle name is Dawn. I'm married - but hubby was never a JW and doesn't understand my interest in this board at all. But then again......I completely do not understand his interest in posting to a classic car site either. So there ya go.....to each his own

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

My first name is Doc. I like kitties.

• Azalo
    Azalo

married

• caligirl
    caligirl

Hello Steph- We can't reveal our real names here, but freedom96 is my better half.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

As you know my name is OrangefatcatOrange Fat Cat 15 Double Kiss , but my given name is

"Terrry" Dranitsaris. My sweet husband whom I love and adore so much is not a JW nor was he ever, he is Greek Orthodox. And his name is "Marco", we have been together since Dec.20, 1999. And Married in August the 4th of 2001 Marco is my second marriage.

I divorced ex husband who is a fanaticial JW. I was married to him for 28 years .

I left the Shark Organization after being in it for 38yr.

now I am free as bird and no one tells me what I have to do when it comes to having a relatonship with God. Thats between Him and I.

Love always Orangefatcat.Cool Heart

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

Last name Freely first initials I P

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

drum roll please.................................. my name is Sherry and my partner's name is Kim. We live in Kent, Washington, just south of Seattle. I never attended anywhere close to here, but actually went to the hall with Doc when he was a tyke. If I still lived where Doc lives I might still be deep into several closets as well, I respect the rights of all to their privacy and at the same time I deplore the asinine need for it.

Sherry - who's real nickname really IS Gretchen

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    If I still lived where Doc lives I might still be deep into several closets as well

No kidding! This place is annoyingly conservative ... homophobes abound. I don't even feel safe putting a Darwin fish on my car.

• Mulan
    Mulan

My name is Rachel. My husband lurks but doesn't post.
    I am Marilyn and am married to Bigred (Dave...........but he rarely posts)
    ...and they are my parents...momofboys is my sister-in-law.

And Inky is our niece, Rachel's cousin.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit