Couples and names

by Stefanie 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Don't be so hard on yourself...simple mistake.

My husband is Mozzer4life on this board. I'm Andi, his name is Neil.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

My first name is Noel (French pronunciation). My daughter's name is justkelliesince1988 (Kellie)

Frannie Banannie (of the Nothing to Hide Class)

• Angharad
    Angharad

Angharad is my real name and I'm married to that weird bloke called Simon that post here !

• Aztec
    Aztec

My real name is Carrie. I tend to get called Azzy a lot.

I'm not married to anyone or even dating anyone who posts here.

So, there ya go Stefanie.

~Aztec

• neverthere
    neverthere

Hi Stephanie,

I am married and my name is Diana, since I myself was never in the borg I am not worried about posting it! On other boards I am OneWitchLady!

Diana

• somebodylovesme
    somebodylovesme

I am married. :) I'm a wordly girl who married a JW who is now inactive. Not because of me, though, although many people think that.

I think the married-single question is a good one! But I'm not ready to put my name. :)

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I'm married to Big Tex, and we are, in real life (if there is such a thing), Christopher & Nina.

Nina

• JeffT
    JeffT

I'm married, my wife doesn't post here. I think she think's I'm a bit weird for still hanging on to the JW thing. My real name is Jeff Thomas. The only reason I use JeffT is because it wouldn't let me register under my real name. I live in Seattle Wa. I haven't been in a kingdom hall since 1988, what are they going to do disfellowship me?

• Sassy
    Sassy

I am in a relationship.. he was never a JW.

You can call me Sassy..

• smurfy
    smurfy

Hi stefanie, my name is Kelly and I am engaged to akafreelife (Clint). He is an exjw but i was never involved in any of it. we both post on here when we can though!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit