Couples and names

by Stefanie 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

I was just wondering who on this board is married or a couple. My second question is, what is everybodys first name.

Just trying to get familiar with you guys

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

If I tell you I will have to kill you...hehe...j/k

I have been seeing someone on this site for a few months now ...guess one good thing came out of this.

I think most of you would be suprised to know who it is...right now I don't want to say and as for my first name I really don't want to say either. How's that for an Anti answer....sorry.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

stefanie: are you a spy?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Stephanie

Many people here still have family "in" or are still half-in themsleves. They need privacy so don't expect a lot ot names.

Many though do use names and you will see them sign their real first name at the bottom of their posts.

Or people like me use their name as part of their ID here. I'm Lee Marsh. It's on my web page and easy to find so I have nothing to hide.

Lee or LL (as I am usually called here)

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

lol No I am not a spy.

I was just wondering because I noticed someone mention their husband and they both come on here and post. Sorry if it was rude. I met my current hubby online! Love him lots. He doesnt come here, and sometimes he gets paranoid thinking I might go back to the borg because of making freinds on this board. I have assured him that would be impossible, guess he gets thrown off by the name of the website. hehe

My first name is Stefanie. Guess I should have said in my original post I was just want to become aquainted by first or nick names.

My nick name is Freckles, and thanks for letting me share.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Nosferatu and Stacy Smith. My real name is Michael :D

j/k. My fiance doesn't post here and my middle name is Michael.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

alraedy been said but it is true -- if I told you I would have to kill you

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I'm Greek. So my REAL first name is Countryopoulis and my last name is Girlopodakis.

CG

• franklin J
    franklin J

since I have been out of jWs for 20 years, I do not consider posting my picture or real name a threat in any way.

However, as has been said in previous posts, there are others here who are still associated with JW and may not be ready to play the odds if caught posting here. My advice to them is to be careful.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Thanks for your replies.

But man alive what a stupid ass topic to make. I was just reading about people getting banned from other sites because of info like this.'

I feel like such a dumbass!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit