My conclusion on the matter

by ExBethelitenowPIMA 81 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

My conclusion is that having a spiritual hope of some kind is like a placebo that may not be a placebo or maybe it is, either way it’s helping you.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Here is my situation that may be a help to others who are confused.

I was brought up as a JW and went to MTS school and served in London Bethel in shipping Dept many years then I was a driver in transport department. I slowly woke up over a decade or longer, then the CV19 Vax mandate was the final staw.

I now knew for certain in my mind that the GB are not who they claim to be.

using Star Trek as an example I used to be a zealous Trekkie. Now I just have fond memories of all the things I did as a zealous Trekkie but now I just don’t like Star Trek as much.

But I still like the people and I love all the social aspects that Star Trek (JWs) use as an excuse to get together.

Most social clubs have a common interest that starts it all off. Even if that common interest no longer holds any weight it’s the people getting together is what many still like.

I’m agnostic as to if God exists but I still have hope in the Bibles promises and this helps me. I’m certain the GB have got most things wrong perhaps everything.

But living by the Bible and studying it is very beneficial even if it is just another book written by men. Have some hope in the Bibles promises is better than having no hope.

Staying physically in and mentally agnostic is the path I have chosen. PIMA and staying JWlite which means not really doing anything but not actually leaving altogether.

I hope this helps others who may be going through a huge mental crisis when they genuinely believed in the past but now are having doubts about the GB. Or even past doubts and like me they know for certain that the GB are not who they claim to be. They are charlatans.

It should not be something that puts you into a depression. Instead start to accept that we just don’t know the answers to life’s largest questions but that is OK. You can still have hope in the Bibles promises even if we don’t understand it all.

Be comfortable and happy, be content in accepting that we don’t have all the answers and neither does any else. The future is an interesting place and as to what happens after death, well nobody can take away your hope from the Bible even if it may not be true it’s better to have that hope than none at all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit