The Disfellowshipping/Killing of Jane Part 2

by jst2laws 47 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• mouthy
    mouthy

Steve. I believe" Jane"is Where ever Jesus Christ is !! weather it is the Heavens of Heavens or wherever!!! Having all the Promises of "Daddy" No pain, no tears, no hurt of the WT rules. Yes you learned a lesson. But look what a great man you are to admit it before us all.I think she HAD to go!!! It "aint" easy living in this world with "mental" problems .So the final outcome was a relief for her.( I know that) Hey! bud stay away from the bottle !!!! that will NOT let you off the hook, it will just get you hooked a little tighter. Give yourself a cuddle & remember this is a journey of life.We have a LOT!!!!!! of failures on the road, if any of us says "we didnt make any mistakes" we are liars....((HUG))

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

The Watchtower Society is lower than scum. I'm sorry you had to go through this Steve. Both you and Jane were victims.

• nilfun
    nilfun

You strike me as a person with an open heart.

The man that sat in that JC--you are not that man anymore.

I hope that one day, very soon, you will be able to lay this burden down.

((Jst2laws))

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

(((Steve))) .

I am pained that you are beating yourself up over this.

At the time of my JC, I never felt any animosity towards the elders, and to this day I still do not. I look back at it now, and realize, that those brothers, were only following WT guidelines, and they applied counsel with love and concern ( as they knew it ). There were a few tears shed that night by all.

I believe those brothers were in a league of their own, and you too were of that calibre. That was the way the "Christian Congregation" was supposed to operate, based upon the scripture, you yourself base your posting alias on:

36 "Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" 37 Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' [2] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' [3] 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."

Take Care: David

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Stand in line -- I am at the head of the line as a dirt bag that needs kicking for the disfellowshippings I have participated in - words fail me at the moment

• Angharad
    Angharad

(((((Steve))))

Hang in there, dont be so hard on yourself. Your a good man

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

People are people and people are complex and the smartest of us can be led down a primrose path. You're a good man Steve, and you're on a better path now. JW's who are hurting now, are lucky you're there for them.

• Amazing
    Amazing

HI Steve,

First, you nor the other Elders caused her depression. It is very normal to think that our actions did this ... perhaps short term depression that corrects itself can be contributed to by the actions of one person toward another ... but that is only about a two week period ... rather, she like many others had depression that required medication. That is a problem indigenous to the human body's brain checmistry failing to properly perform in balance.

Please give me a call at work, we need to talk. 847-952-0909 Thanks, Jim W.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I don't think there's one of us, who were once Elders, who do not look back with some regret.
    I was fortunate in that I never sat on a committee that DF'ed anyone, but was involved in my fair share of cases involving depression.

You are who you are NOW Steve, and should be proud of the guy that now faces you in the mirror each morning.

Threads like this give me fresh reason to deplore the WTS and it's destructive policies.

• gumby
    gumby
    Threads like this give me fresh reason to deplore the WTS and it's destructive policies.

Also sums up my thoughts.

The damage this group ......and many others do, is beyond belief. Making another person feel worthless is so unchristlike, it's a shame they connect themselves to him.

I wonder how much lustfull enjoyment these elders get out of listening to peoples sexuall confessions?

Hopefully........those responsible for knowingly acting wrongfully in these types of decisions......will answer to someone.

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit