which member of the GB would you like to see on here ?

by stan livedeath 14 Replies latest social humour

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Without doubt Jackson.

I saw his discomfort at the ARC. He knows. He knows it's wrong.

I've also heard from Paul Grundy he and his first wife were basically decent sorts, (I'm sure his second wife was a poor hard working islander who used to pioneer with them when he was a missionary in Polynesia, so I'd like to free her too).

I think hes a born in who was a seriously brainwashed child, his parents were hard core and converted Grundys family.

I think hes the most likely to turn, for sure.

• amicabl
    amicabl

I considered Jackson. I actually like him in spite of everything. That business of the dictionary in Tuvaluan, he didn't have to do that from what I can see. May be that one of them will do a Ray Franz.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Jackson seems like a nice guy (although misguided). Definitely Tight pants Tony. He would be a fire breathing, no holds bar old school apostate! LOL - He already hates individual JWs more than any of us put together! Especially elders which he especially has contempt for it seems.

• waton
    waton

I would like to see them here, not as apostates, but as defenders of their "faith" You would see not only fender benders but a demolition derby of current, not to speak of past wt pronouncements.

Letts have David Splane first.

• HereIgo
    HereIgo

Geoffrey Jackson, so I can ask him why he denied his faith during the ARC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit