which member of the GB would you like to see on here ?

by stan livedeath 14 Replies latest social humour

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

if any member of the GB were to turn apostate---and join this site-----who would you like it to be ? and why ?

and--least like--and why ?

• Island Man
    Island Man

Most like to see - David Splane. Why? Because he's the doctrinal guy and his defection and criticisim of Watchtower doctrine would do the most damage to Watchtower's claim of being The Truth.

Least like to see - Steven Lett. Why? Because he does far more damage to Watchtower as a member of the GB than he ever could as an apostate. He looks and speaks like a creepy, condescending cult leader. Let him stay with Watchtower to show them up as the creepy cult that they are. If he ever became apostate he would be a liability to the apostate community and could only stand to give credence to Watchtower's claim that apostates are "mentally diseased".

• jp1692
    jp1692

I'd like to see the smart, humble one that would have no problem admitting we was wrong and that the GB's policies and practices have ruined countless millions of lives ....

Oh, I guess none of the current GB answer that description.

• amicabl
    amicabl

Sanderson because he is the youngest and possibly brightest

AMIII I couldn't stand his vitriolic posts

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Tight pants tony. I want to see him realize he isnt one of christs brothers. I want to watch him realize him realize his short life has been wasted in service to a cult. To see him realize hes a nobody with no prospects. I want to see hin admit his self righteous pompous verbal deification was all misguided and ill informed.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

Would anyone of the GB leave their Lofty, Luxurious, Salaried, hefty allowance, insured, admired, idolized, Business class lifestyle and become an apostate. Hardly.

Anyway to answer your question, I would be happy to see any GB as an apostate and would greatly commend him for his guts and honesty.

• jp1692
    jp1692

EA: I would be happy to see any GB as an apostate and would greatly commend him for his guts and honesty.

This is why none of them will ever leave. They all lack both: guts and honesty!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

The GB memeber I would most like to see on here...hmm...let's see....Lett would probly be hilarious, he could parody himself it would be a laugh and a half.

The GB member most likely to turn apostate to me would be...hmmm...wait...let me think...um...still thinking...you may have to leave it with for a while as they all seem to be enjoying their work so much it's hard to say.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Tight pants Tony in a Speedo.

Rub a Dub

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Ditto to what Island Man said especially about Lett

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit