• punkofnice
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

ah well--that was fun while it lasted.

not.

i wonder why blue bottled it ?

• just fine
    just fine

I feel sad for you OP, you are a true believer in a lie. It's sad to see someone so taken advantage of by a publishing company. You may not post again, but I know you will read this, as you are too consumed with judging yourself righteous, to not come back to read.

i do get angry because so many believe the lies spewed by the Watchtower, in doing so ruin their own lives and those of their families. I no longer need anyone to run my life for me, I've got it handled, and am happy. But being angry occasionally at injustices heaped upon people I care about, is normal, you should try it sometime, just being normal. Good luck to you in your condemnation and judgement of everyone and everything, it sounds delightful.

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Deaconblues1914,

you seem to be a troll. Nevertheless...

You told doubtfull1799 (a new and respected member who left a very sincere first impression on this forum): "you are obviously a disgruntled elder. I've seen many of x-elders like you."

I've seen many too, not disgruntled but driven by their conscience, and more and more are coming to this forum with all kind of inside stories about the real world behind the fake smiles, just confirming what many of us already know for years. Isn't that telling you something? WT is losing a lot of NCO's. Much more than can be replaced. This is not what Jehovah has promised.

Furthermore, as wizzstick already pointed out...

how do you explain WT's history of false prophecies?

The end/fall of false religion/the ressurection would come/occur in:

within' the 20th century

. . .

If you still believe you have the truth (and you do), then what about Jehovah's warning in Deuteronomy 18:20-22?

20 “‘If any prophet presumptuously speaks a word in my name that I did not command him to speak or speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet must die. 21 However, you may say in your heart: “How will we know that Jehovah has not spoken the word?” 22 When the prophet speaks in the name of Jehovah and the word is not fulfilled or does not come true, then Jehovah did not speak that word. The prophet spoke it presumptuously. You should not fear him.’

Do you still dare to preach "the truth" and at the same admit to people that the WT has been wrong at least 6 times?

The days of the uninformed will soon be over Deacon, so don't you dare to spread WT misquotations regarding the "last days" and false prophecies in God's name any longer!

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Sounded like a huge load of satire, Opening Poster. On the off-chance you were serious, please tell me what percent of the lucky survivors will be child abusers. Because I need to calculate the pros and cons of sacrificing my entire current life in order to spend eternity with hypocritical mind-control freaks who may also be child abusers.

• Andy Dufresne
    Andy Dufresne

Sheesh. Has he gone yet?

<*checks to see the door didn't hit Deaconblues on the ass on the way out*>

<*beckons the dancing girls in through the other door*>

• steve2
    steve2

Looks like the self-proclaimed JW poster has come and gone, spraying his judgemental bile hither and thither and proclaiming he was right.

Suffice to say this man - if he dares - will now be able to share with his fellow Witnesses that, in a moment of weakness, he visited an ex-JW site and tried to humbly reach its members but was met with a barrage of bitterness and anger. Of course, he would never tell the JWs his own active part in deliberately spreading hate and ill-will.

Perhaps there will be a Round 2 or some other loose canon Witness will join the forum and fling mud.

Keep in mind it says way more about them than about those of us who have left.

• sir82
    sir82

Trolls gonna troll.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Trolls gonna troll.

Cuz That`s How Trolls Roll..

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    In reading these posts, it sounds like a lot of you are very jealous of the Wt. Society’s annual income and the money they/we have in the bank.

You really aren't doing a good job reading these posts, then. Not the case from what I read.

What other religious organization on earth has been able accomplish what we have?

What other man has accomplished what Adolf Hitler accomplished? NONE.
    ....or better, what organization has become more focused on self preservation than on aiding their own children, so it hides ugly truths about pedophiles in their midst?

And if you left the "truth," come back to the truth before it's too late. Time is running out folks.

I won't bother with "the truth" part, because if you truly read this forum, you will know more about that. But "time is running out." We hear that from the beginning. Why does Watchtower doctrine keep changing? Because the sky didn't fall. It didn't fall in 1914, 1918, 1925, 1975, the 20th century, within one generation of any Watchtower marker.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit