Lots Of Whining And Complaining About Us JW's

by Deaconblues1914 80 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

And what is your truth?

Logic and reason works for me!

Are any of you preaching the Good News of the Kingdom?

The JW version of the Good news of the Kingdom is a man made fantasy. It requires people to believe in a made-up version of history. It's nonsense!

This is your truth. This is YOUR RELIGION!

You clearly don't understand what a religion is. A website isn't a religion.

Jesus will close the door soon folks.

JW's have a long history, 140 years alomost, of false predictions and pointless speculations. They will continue to do so whilst there are enough gullible people to follow them. Christians have believed for almost 2,000 years that the 'end' is close. Probably because they were told in the first century that some of them wouldn't taste death. But they all did. All Christians and all JW's age and die. Then the next generation wave the flag and say "it will be me, it will be me!" - and it never is.

You think this world will get any better?

Yes! It is getting better. Think about the last 2,000 years. When would you rather be alive? When did you get better healthcare, education, jobs, technology etc. than today?

It's getting worser and worser very fast.

The world is getting better and better. Do your OWN research away from the biased WT publications and you will see this for yourself.

• Themdoubts
    Themdoubts

You have obviously never felt the pain of being wrongly judged by our elders for something you did not do and having it on your record for the rest of eternity. You cannot judge others as you do no know their circumstances as to why they are here. There are many on here who have never been disfellowshipped, myself included, we have just been fortunate enough to be exposed to a situation that has spoken volumes about what the organisation is truly like. I know God would not allow his beloved sons and daughters to endure some of the pain the dear people on this site have, to come to the conclusion they have now.

• Deaconblues1914
    Deaconblues1914

doubtfull1799 you think a lot of yourself. You don't know anything about me. I've been serving Jehovah much longer than you. And it seems like the only reason you visit our site is for ammo to complain.

• doubtfull1799
    doubtfull1799

Well why don't you tell us about yourself then? So we can get to know the real you. :-)

• Saethydd
    Saethydd

Not sure if he is trolling, or if he is legitimately this much of a deluded self-righteous hypocrite. Ah well, better safe than sorry, deploy hat wearing doggies.

• Deaconblues1914
    Deaconblues1914

doubtfull1799 An x-elder. Disillusioned because you were probably booted off the body for being an opinionated bully who couldn't have his way. Or were you really demoted? Or disfellowshipped doubtfull? Or is it just the end hasn't come soon enough for you? Or are you looking for perfection among men where it doesn't exist. So now you give up and quit. Huh?

• Steel
    Steel

I really doubt outside of your pre-planned organizational boasting package , you could even pass a basic university level biblical theology course.

• fulano
    fulano

Deacon is full of true love. Kiss x.

• Steel
    Steel

The watchtower and tract society is a belief that Jesus only died for anointed Christians who can only be understood by the faithful slave.

You believe you only can obtain your salvation by obedience and works to men and the organization they lead.

Unclean idol worship

• Deaconblues1914
    Deaconblues1914

doubtfull1799, you are obviously a disgruntled elder. I've seen many of x-elders like you. Now you have an axe to grind and you will grind it on the faithful slave and the organization in general. I would hate to be you when the G.T. breaks out. You and most others on this board WILL regret it. And you know it. But as you know, everlasting death isn't all bad. At least you won't burn in hell for all eternity. I hope you come to your senses doubtfull1799. I really do.

It's been fun. 1st time I've ever visited a board like this. I knew I shouldn't have because of the dangers. But this experience just helped me appreciate how fortunate I am to have the "truth." On the other hand, you are ALL lost and without hope. This is truly a sad board. I feel like I have to take a shower now.

Bye you all! - Deacon1914

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit