Can single sisters get Breast Augmentation?

by friedchicken 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Can single sisters get Breast Augmentation? - and which one would they get done?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

The left one, or she would feel a right tit.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

probably depends on the size of the augmentation. For instance, if the girl was flat and than goes for C size, probably it will be welcomed by everyone. Seriously, I doubt anyone would complain about this.

However, if the sister already has a decent size (B or C) and goes for a E, there will be talk.

• fulano
    fulano

Ask Tony Morris, hé had one for what I can see through his $99,00 suit.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

It all depends on how you dress.

Getting from an A to a C would be no problem. Going from a C to an E or F would certainly draw some interest, or as we may say, "attention."

But in most cases, if you don't flaunt it at the KH, I can't see how elders or anyone else can really have that much to say.

If they call you into the back room and ask questions, just take your bra off, show them and wiggle a little bit. That will end any negative comments from the elders.

Rub a Dub

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

How else can they keep a-breast of all the wt changes?

just saying!

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I would say it all depends on the surgeon.

A woman went to a "cheap" surgeon who got mixed up with the implants and gave her siliputty instead of silicone. Now instead of 38 D's she has 38 longs.

Thanks folks, I'll be here all week, and don't forget to tip your server.

• Shyness
    Shyness

If you are strong spiritually then you will make the right decisions

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

I imagine the sisters that get this kind of treatment, do not ask

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Personally, I don't understand why people even tell others. I guess some people just have to talk.

I had the "boys" snipped a number of years ago. I didn't fell obligated to run around and tell anybody, ask for permission, go to the elders, or anything else. It was nobody's business.

I don't understand, what can anybody say if they don't know?

Just don't dress at the KH with anything tight and I don't see how it would be an issue.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit