Can single sisters get Breast Augmentation?

by friedchicken 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Pictures please. LOL

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Likely she would be removed of (or ever be allowed to serve in) positions as Elder/MS etc.

But maybe more likely to serve in positions of Missionary, Cowgirl, etc

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    "Of course the matter of breast Implants is a conscience matter but one must remember and prayerfully consider the fact that the implants will need to be removed in the new system when the breasts of all of or our dears sisters will have grown to perfection. We eagerly look forward to those glorious days indeed and pray that they (the days not the breasts) are near at hand ."(WTJan 2019 pg 21 par 12)
  • caves
    caves

Pete Zahut- I am blown away. LMAO!

Hmm, I wonder if I could get ass implants? Or should I just wait until my butt is really perky in the new system.

I could use the excuse that the chairs at the kh hurt my bum.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

She would be considered spiritually weak but sexually strong.

The elder bothers would most likely counsel her then go home sexually stimulated and bounce their wife's.

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

I personally know of a pioneer sister who had breast augmentation surgery a few months before her wedding. It was kept a secret even to her fiancé...So if no one knows there's no issues.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Sister Smith says when she puts weight on for some reason it all goes to her breasts..

• LV101
    LV101

I was shocked but 'devout' JWs had all kinds of plastic surgery here. One elder's wife felt she had bags or something under her eyes and said it was a minor surgery - I don't think so - she looked like someone had blacked her eyes and unreal swelling. Scary! Couple other women same hall had face lifts - full face lifts and eye lifts - another one had her eyes done - eye lift or the extra skin removed. So many implants (silicon valley) - young gals - age 18 to 40, I'd say. Unreal - they are so brave. Many travel to Utah for cosmetic related surgeries - drastic price drop and a group went there for surgeries.

One other gal traveled to Guatemala for implants - she felt perfectly safe going. Some brave JWs! Another 2 had cosmetic surgery on their noses - one had lots of issues afterward but she'd had hers done 3 xs. I knew of lots of cosmetic surgeries here. I couldn't believe since I assumed they'd all be perfect in the new system they blathered about all the time. I don't think the elders would have objected but then again - I don't know and I don't think they cared one way or the other.

I heard a shrink one day comment 'if you're not happy with it change it or get it fixed' after saying previously - year earlier - that implants are a sign of insecurity. I couldn't believe and wondered what she was having done herself - sure enough - not implants but 'mini lift' - swear it was so mini I didn't notice. If anyone is brave enough so be it. My gay friends tell me implants are still very dangerous and nothing but problems/lolol. I've heard nose jobs generally have to be redone because the bone grows back - something like that. One JW told me if she could go back in time she would never have done it. Oh, she, too, had face lift and implants. One even had her arms done - the flab. WOW - just go lift weights and fo-get about it.

• Simon
    Simon

Any sister should just say "why the hell are you looking at my breasts?!?!" and then launch a lawsuit against them.

• tiki
    tiki

Of course she can. It is scriptural...ideal that ones cups runneth over.

However as a female I can attest to the fact that smaller is better. Far more comfortable, simpler to attire and not prone to heat rash underneath. Who wants big melons bopping around...plus as one ages skin loses elasticity and those knockers can end up in your armpits or kicking around your hip bones. Seriously gentlemen....wound you want nine inchers dangling between your thighs?

So....Sister Wannaman can have her augmentation scripturally, but it would behoove her to rethink the wisdom of her decision.

And Sister Wedtodumdub can as well...providing she has her husbandly owners permission.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit