DPRK Asserts that USA has Declared War

by cofty 60 Replies latest social current

• hothabanero
    hothabanero
    @Cofty: I never do that. Very occasionally I will mention a book I am reading if it is relevant to the topic.

Cofty, like two minutes ago:

Yes I do read a great deal of books.

and before that:

I also read books by real experts on world affairs, modern history and politics.

Perhaps you are the humblest man alive ;-).

• cofty
    cofty

Hothead well done in hijacking a serious discussion on a potential world crisis into your personal platform to act out.

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

@Cofty: I voiced my opinion on the subject on page 1 namely (i) continuing diplomacy like now will lead to a NK bomb (ii) I liked Trumps speech.

THEN you went after ME

YOU are the person who made this personal, including continuing with your insults and name-calling, which BTW you keep doing.

So don't complain that I am responding to you, including your petty name-calling. If you don't reply to any more of my posts on this topic I won't respond.

There, it is up to you.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I think Trump blundered big time in his talk to the UN and displayed before the whole world what a ego-centric bully he really is. To threaten the country of North Korea with destruction before the whole world while he's in reach of a button unleashing untold suffering for humanity is not good.

I think Kim was right Trump is a Dotard.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I can see where the North Korean's would consider such inflammatory speach by US president Trump as highly insulting and see it as a declaration of war.

Trump clearly has no idea what and who he is dealing with, North Korea in his estimation is a sore loser, and in need of some serious ass kicking, and faults previous administration for not taking firmer actions against NK. Trump is drunk with destructive power and is making it clear to the world that he is ready to unleash it.

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

@BW: By North Korean standards, Trumps speech was as polite as the average wedding proposal.

IMO, the speech must have been vetted and crafted by foreign policy experts, and designed to send a signal the US mean business this time (i.e. we will go tit for tat on threats and won't blink).

Something must be done to the NK nuclear program and it is naive to assume China will do it.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Lets just hope that the two over bloated megalomaniacs from both countries dont make a knee jerk reaction and start a war that most likely will kill a lot of people.

• zeb
    zeb

and who gave the nuclear option goods to China/ Korea in the first place? aaargh!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I've got one thing to say in all this.

I pity the people of the Korean peninsula with all my heart. Mothers must be absolutely terrified right now.

• jp1692
    jp1692

Cofty, please stop engaging the hot-headed chili pepper. He is clearly an idiot like the cult leader he follows.

Just another narcissistic attention whore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit