DPRK Asserts that USA has Declared War

by cofty 60 Replies latest social current

• jp1692
    jp1692
    BBW: I can see where the North Korean's would consider such inflammatory speach by US president Trump as highly insulting and see it as a declaration of war.

It's so nice to finally hear you speak with your own voice!

• jp1692
    jp1692
    Hh: I am happy [Trump] is giving voice to what normal americans think

That is where you are wrong. Trump only gives voice to disaffected, disillusioned and paranoid losers with no vision and no ambition. These people are anything but "normal." They want others to fix their problems because they are too broken and pathetic to get up, stand up and carry on on their own. I understand their frustrations, I feel their pain, because I am them. But this is not the way forward. It is not the way of courage or integrity. It is the path of cowardice and resignation. It is most certainly NOT what once made America great.

Those that chose this path have no solutions, they have only complaints. They don't accept responsibility, but only seek to blame. This is the rhetoric of despots and oppressive tyrants and the sheeplike followers that lack the moral integrity and strength to find a better way.

It's strange and confusing to me that we the people in this forum that have thrown off the shackles of the cultish leadership of the WTBTS should still have among us individuals that would so easily be persuaded to cling to other new and different cult leaders, this time under other guise. The "cause" is different but the methods the same: give me your heart and soul, but surrender your mind.

Make no mistake. I am an American. I was born here, I was bred here and I was raised here. I get up. I stand up. I carry on. I do this every single day just like all of my brothers and sisters.

I make America great again. We make American great again. It's me, it's them, it's us: it's all of us-together. I'm not waiting or hoping on someone else. I do this every day, every single fucking day. And I expect you to do the same. Join us. Together we are strong. But if you can't or if you won't then stand aside because we are coming and those not with us will be swept away.

I don't care about your color, your religion, your gender or politics. Stand beside me or stand aside. Pull with me or get the fuck out of the way! I have a vision and it's ahead. If you're not with it-and I want you to be-then get out of the way, because we're going this way!

• hothabanero
    hothabanero
    @jp1692: Just another narcissistic attention whore.

The triggering intensifies lol!

Since I am a whore, and you have made me an object of your attention, shouldn't you pay me something for my time?

• hothabanero
    hothabanero
    @jp1692: Trump only gives voice to disaffected, disillusioned and paranoid losers with no vision and no ambition.

This kind of name-calling was what Clinton and the MSM tried and the election clearly showed ppl was so damn tired of it they voted for Trump.

But please feel free to call everyone you don't like a looser, racist, nazi, etc . etc. and see how well that works out in 2020.

Make no mistake. I am an American. I was born, bred and raised here. I get up. I stand up. I carry on. I do this every single day just like all of my brothers and sisters.

Are the "paranoid losers" included in the "brothers and sisters" category?

All this "we are one" crap is so damn hollow when the ppl who are saying it are at the same time demonizing half the population bc they have views they disagree with. So no thanks; I am not your brother if you call me a looser.

I make America great again. We make American great again. It's me, it's them, it's us: it's all of us-together.

I am confused. The "paranoid looser" are what makes america great?

I don't care about your color, your religion, your gender or politics.

Obviously you do.

• jp1692
    jp1692
    Hh: I am confused

Finally, we are in agreement!

• jp1692
    jp1692
    Hh: I am a whore

Again, we are in agreement.

• jp1692
    jp1692
    Hh: I am not your brother

And yet again, we are in agreement.

• LV101
    LV101

This is very distressing - it's gone on way too long and our presidents have failed miserably while placating the monster but it is what it is. If NoKo is this crazy to keep threatening/shooting off rockets what's next! How can starting nuclear war be an option. This is not good and scary. I'm now afraid to go to California and be near the Pacific ocean - unreal! Will he shoot down our planes in international space - there has to be a more strategic way to deal with a psychopath.

'Experts' better have their heads on.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Trump has access to the best informed experts in the world on North Korea and yet he either ignores advisors or he has surrounded himself with "yes-men". - Cofty

Fearmongering about immigration has led to this stupid narcissist being given a hideous level of power. In the UK the same tactics were used to force the government to leave the single market. How did we develop so much xenophobia in the twenty-first century.

• done4good
    done4good

That is where you are wrong. Trump only gives voice to disaffected, disillusioned and paranoid losers with no vision and no ambition. These people are anything but "normal." They want others to fix their problems because they are too broken and pathetic to get up, stand up and carry on on their own. I understand their frustrations, I feel their pain, because I am them. But this is not the way forward. It is not the way of courage or integrity. It is the path of cowardice and resignation. It is most certainly NOT what once made America great.

Those that chose this path have no solutions, they have only complaints. They don't accept responsibility, but only seek to blame. This is the rhetoric of despots and oppressive tyrants and the sheeplike followers that lack the moral integrity and strength to find a better way.

It's strange and confusing to me that we the people in this forum that have thrown off the shackles of the cultish leadership of the WTBTS should still have among us individuals that would so easily be persuaded to cling to other new and different cult leaders, this time under other guise. The "cause" is different but the methods the same: give me your heart and soul, but surrender your mind.

Make no mistake. I am an American. I was born here, I was bred here and I was raised here. I get up. I stand up. I carry on. I do this every single day just like all of my brothers and sisters.

I make America great again. We make American great again. It's me, it's them, it's us: it's all of us-together. I'm not waiting or hoping on someone else. I do this every day, every single fucking day. And I expect you to do the same. Join us. Together we are strong. But if you can't or if you won't then stand aside because we are coming and those not with us will be swept away.

I don't care about your color, your religion, your gender or politics. Stand beside me or stand aside. Pull with me or get the fuck out of the way! I have a vision and it's ahead. If you're not with it-and I want you to be-then get out of the way, because we're going this way!

This needs no further comment...Just a re-post. Beautifully written!

Spot on about how Trumpism is analogous to WT. Just keep in mind that authoritarians cannot think abstractly enough to see that..

d4g

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit