xjw_b12

WELCOME Purple

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Welcome alt .

j

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Hi and a big welcome to you from Canada.

I read your profile and I agree with you 100%

cj

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Welcome to JWD, Purple....Hope you enjoy the forum!

Frannie B

• Mulan
    Mulan

Welcome Purple. I read your bio too, and it looks like you figured it out. I hope you enjoy our little world. There are all types of ex JW's here and all of us are healing.

• Sassy
    Sassy

I see you found the site..... WELCOME MY FRIEND!!!! I really think you are going to like it here!

Sassy/"J"

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Welcome Purple.

enjoy this place, it can be crazy at times.

j2bf

• alias
    alias

Welcome, Purple.

Come on in and grab a chair. You'll find lots of interesting stuff here.

There's nothing like first-hand validation.

alias

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Welcome Purple!! This site is for those who are questioning their belief systems with the JW group; those who have found themselves shunned and separated from loved ones; and others who perhaps are related to JW's or find our group interesting.

Perhaps the links you speak of are just related to the posting of WT information/doctrines, etc. There are many on here who have families still in and it helps to know what the "borg" is up to these days. There are many who discuss the doctrines, etc.

I think you will appreciate the candor and the exploration of new fields of information available to all. You will find love and compassion here.

/<

• PurpleV
    PurpleV

Hey cool, another purple person!

Welcome to the forum... yes this is a good place to find out the truth about the truth. Pull up a keyboard and stay awhile.

Hugs,

Purple V

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit