How did all the animals fit on Noah's Ark?

by hooberus 207 Replies latest watchtower bible

• seven006
    seven006
    "excellent facts here....not conjecture and fantasy" - from a site that advocates that people descended from fish?

Hoob,

What's more believable, we descended from fish or a talking snake cause our state of hereditary sinfulness?

Moses supposedly threw down a stick and it turned into a snake. You believe that don't you? Why isn't such a stretch to believe we could have slowly evolved from a fish type creature? Because the bible doesn't say that? How do you buy into myths like a whole woman being made out of a man's rib and a little mud or Jesus magically turning water into wine?

Your problem isn't being able to believe one thing came from, or evolved from, something else, it's whether you believe that hard to believe change over was written in the bible or not. You very easily believe that all the various kinds of dogs, horses, bears, and alligators came from, or evolved from, one surviving parent of that family species. Why can't you grasp a concept that we could have come from, or evolved in, the same manner you so easily believe simply because some old Jewish religious leaders said we did? Is it because we are smarter than fish? Some times I wonder if we all are.

Dave

• U.2.K. Tha Greate$t
    U.2.K. Tha Greate$t

Let me say this another way:

Question: How did all the animals that was made from GOD fit on Noah's wonderful Ark?

Answer: God is perfect in all his ways, thus having told the righteous man noah to build a ark to not only save all the animals but to also say yourself and your family, GOD who does not make mistakes or tell lies have given noah the right measurement to create it and to survive in it. Yes behold God is wonderful and the righteous man and his righteous family shall lived!

Somebody ask a question and all i did was answer it. Dont hate just understand.

• greatteacher
    greatteacher

U.2.K. Tha Greate$t,

God needs to help you with your spelling and grammar. I suggest you pray for it.

gt

• Sara Annie
    Sara Annie
    Question: How did all the animals fit on Noah's Ark?

Simple. The number of theoretical animals you can fit on an imaginary ancient boat is infinite. (Just ask all those angels sitting around on the head of that theoretical pin...)

• seven006
    seven006

U2K.

No one hates you. We are just trying to understand your "capacity" for understanding things that seem to be deeper than your ability to grasp. For a 22 year old your posts on this board seem to indicate you may be a bit challenged in the comprehension and calculation areas. If so, people might lighten up on their responses to you based on a better understanding of your abilities.

Again, no one hates you, we are just trying to figure out where you are coming from and possibly why. If you are afraid to tell us, that is understandable. If so, please don't get upset when you get some of the responses you get and think people hate you or hate the things you say here.

Take care,

Dave

• U.2.K. Tha Greate$t
    U.2.K. Tha Greate$t

You think im upset? ha yall dont believe in the bible no more, let's put aside the the watchtower group and say you are not with them, what now? you left the JW and now you either believe in that evolution bull$--- or you dont care or believe in nothing. Hell naw im not upset and i could care less if you dont like what im saying, im not here to disrespect nobody and i undestand that you or other people here have been hurt by the JW. I could care less about that cause im not a witness and i already know how they is, sometimes they do infact make up things and they do say things that are very ignorant, but not all JW's are evil, bad, unrighteous, or whatever. Some are nice and the fact that im not a witness and i never will be one, makes me look at everything a little closer. Does not matter how somebody hurt you , you have to forgive them and move on to something better and more righteous.

This post is about noah and the person ask how is it possible to fit every animal that GOD made in the ark, and i answer the question the way i see things. And judging by sara's comment i just prove my point that it does not matter what i say. I post on , lets' see about 28 message boards right now and about half of the 28 boards that i post on , half the suckas call me a "BIBLE BASHER" and that's cool. They just aint knowing!

The only thing that i hate in this world is "evolution"(which is a fantasy that would never happen) and science(There is a difference between Science & Heavenly Bodies, and none of man's work can comprehend the works of The almighty)

• seven006
    seven006

U2K

Were you ever a JW or are you just a person with a learning disability that likes to post on discussion boards?

Dave

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

we wouldn't have pickels without evolution

• fearnotruth22
    fearnotruth22

Thats and old question and the answer is cliche

You need to rephrase your question. Do you mean "How dd GOD get all of the animals into the ark?" ?And the answer would be similar to the one asking How did Jesus feed amultitude with only a few loaves.

I don't know. But what is relevant is did the events truly happen

• justhuman
    justhuman

Actually there was a flood and Noahs flood it is a copy of an older Sumerian Myth the story of Gilgamesh....It is not possible to put all those animals and give them food for all those days. It takes a great deal of efford to keep alive all those animals with food...

Because there were earth changes earth was flooded many times, especially when the ice age finished.

In the region of Mesopotamia(Iran, Iraq, Turkey) there was a flood that did occured before 5500 years, and that is the flood of Noah...

It was a regional flood and the animals that Noah put in the Ark there were Animals that live in that area like Lions, Tigers, horses, dogs, cats, rabits, not many spieces but also small comparing to elephants, hippos, and some other that they live in Africa...

Actually we have in our Greek mythology similar myth (like everywere in the world)of a flood. The only difference it is that we have a story of 3 floods. Gods destroyed the earth 3 times with the flood because people have sin.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit