Hi Puternut and welcome.

Devon

• Puternut
    Puternut

Dinner? Did someone say dinner?

• onacruse
    onacruse

Hey there Puter! Welcome.

Like Odrade says, there's a big-ole rat's-nest of us 'postates in the wonderful (and ice-laden ) Pacific NW. I sent you a p/m...let's touch bases and see if you might be around for a couple of things we have coming up, eh?

Craig

• Odrade
    Odrade

Dinner and parties here and here:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/19/64449/1.ashx

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/64114/1.ashx

Whoohoo!

Odrade

edit: oooh Craig you beat me to it you ol' postate

• Sassy
    Sassy

I don't know where the dinner thread is, but let me welcome you to JWD puternut. There are several of us who are only out in the past year. It's great to have people who are where we are at as we deal with the loss of people in our life and the changes and 'revelations' of being out and how it affects us. It is also a bonus that there are those who have been out for longer. They remember where we are at and give us strength that we too can survive the process. Stick around, I am sure you will enjoy getting to know people.

~Sassy~

oh see.. Odrade found the thread! (we posted at the same time)..

• alias
    alias

Hello PuternutAry,

Welcome and nice to make your aquaintance!

alias

• Huxley
    Huxley

Welcome!

It's pretty mind-blowing to start over...and it sounds like you are totally starting over! I've been out for a little over a year, and establishing all new friendships has been challenging. As a former witness it's almost like your entire history has been taken from you. But it is totally worth it! You can finally base relationships on things you are actually interested in.

Hang in there, and enjoy your freedom!

Huxley

• KKLUV155
    KKLUV155

Hi and Welcome!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

WELCOME Puternut! .... Did you just find this website or have you been lurking awhile like most of us did? This place seems to make good friendships so stay tuned and feel free to jump in on any thread that peeks your interest. We can always use another voice.

Double Edge

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

Hello Puternut! Nice to meet you.

Whereabouts in Washington are you? There are quite a few of us on the board from the Seattle area.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit