So now what?

by Puternut 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Puternut
    Puternut

Hi all,

I am a new member here and wanted to say hello to all. I noticed that there are a lot of hot topics being discussed here. I am not bitter or angry, just kinda very lost in the shuffle and hope to meet some new people. I am starting my life over and hope to hear from some of you as to what worked for you. Drop me a line? Or respond to my post?

Later,

Ary

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

Welcome! How long have you been "out"? Do you have family still in?

• Puternut
    Puternut

Thanks for the welcome. I've been out for about a year and all my friends and family are JW's. So that leaves me all alone in a big world. Starting over somewhere somehow........

Ary

• sandy
    sandy

Hello Ary. Welcome!

I hope you find what you are looking for here.

Did you leave the org on your own or were you df'd. da'd or are you in active?

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Welcome to the board!!!

• shotgun
    shotgun

Welcome puternut

Your not alone any longer.

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

Welcome! Do you have any hobbies? What do YOU like? What are YOU interested in?

• Valis
    Valis

Welcome puternut!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Puternut
    Puternut
    I am in my 40's. I am df'd for about a year and have been an elder for 18 years. P.O. for 2 years. I am now single and I am self employed for the last 26 years. I am a designer and artist. I have two girls who are living with my ex. I recently got involved with silentlambs since there was an story that needed to be told that happened in my old congregation. I have no more friends or family, since they're all JW's and now my life is starting over. I would love to meet other people, since I am a people person. I am originally from Europe and so I love to travel. Hobbies are Flying Cessna's, scuba diving, skiing, cooking, art, dancing, dining, evenings by the fireplace with a great bottle of wine. Or Presiding Overbeer............
  • Odrade
    Odrade

Hiya Nut! (sorry, couldn't resist, there's a computernut in my house too...) So, Washington, eh? Well there's a whole bunch of us ex-type here in the Pacific NW, active on this board. Why don't you see about coming to the little dinner out next month. Think there's a thread around here somewhere. Maybe someone can post it?

And Welcome!

Odrade

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit