Repost: My Two Week Consulting Trip to Bethel

by Hunyadi 55 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

When your story was first posted several months ago and I read it, it brought back so many detailed memories of when i served in Bethel. It seemed as if I had forgetten many of them but your story brought back many and thus I joined the forum to tell my stories when apropite.

Thanks for sharing/

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Thanks for the repost. I enjoyed reading the story a few months ago and I enjoyed reading it again.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

One of the best story,it lines up with Amazings stories posted here also.Anyone know anything more about Dean Songer.I heard he suffered a couple of heart attacks,is this true.

Blueblades

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Dave, have you ever considered being an author? You write a very compelling story. I too was riveted to my screen. Thanks for sharing again, this is the first time I have had the opportunity to read it.

Gretchen

• minimus
    minimus

Yeah Dave---you are AWFsome.

• MoeJoJoJo
    MoeJoJoJo

glad it was posted again-I missed it the first time around

I didn't realize it was so long at first but couldn't stop myself from reading the whole thing.

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

your story had me absolutely rivetted. It's a shame you couldn't have slipped a few real truths into the WT and Awake while you were in bethel

• seven006
    seven006

Everyone,

Thank you for your comments. I haven't posted on this thread because....well just because.

The best part of this thread is Hunyadi and I started out on a bad note. It was completely my fault for being an ass to him. Since then we have had several PM's and I have to say he is a great guy. I don't think we will ever agree on the subliminal image issue but I think we will agree on being good friends.

I owe the man a drink.

Again, thank you all for your kind comments. I can't believe you read the whole thing. I wouldn't.

Take care,

Dave

• Englishman
    Englishman

Blimey.

Loved the bethel part especially.

Englishman.

• Hunyadi
    Hunyadi
    "I owe the man a drink. "

Dave, I printed your story out on paper for my wife to read. I printed the story with margins set @ 1" all the way around, using 10 point font which took up space on more than 30 sheets of paper. It took a lot of effort on your part to write so much; it took you reliving some very uncomfortable moments for our benefit. So, thank you. Because you made a difference in a total stranger's life, this man owes you two drinks. Sincerely, Hunyadi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit