Repost: My Two Week Consulting Trip to Bethel

by Hunyadi 55 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Maverick
    Maverick

Great stuff man! I started reading this on Wednesday morning, had to run off to work...rats! Came home early...read some more, and finally finished it this morning. Please keep us up to date! Loved the part about the talking snake, plan to use that one! Maverick

• heathen
    heathen

I can't believe I read the whole thing . It sounds like you may have other talents here in the writing area . While I was reading I couldn't help but notice some salinger style like catcher in the rye . I like the way you added some humor such as the harlot from revelations ,lol and brother stick it up the butt . I bet he had a good ole time in new orleans . The sad part is it's a true story and the WTBTS has alot of exsplaning to do . They do seem to be the loudest at proclaiming the bosom possition of abraham here . I thought the only thing that sepperated us from the animals was the bible trained conscience as taught by the WTBTS but seems there is alot of moral debauchery that is conveniently overlooked at bethel . BTW --- Don't tell anyone I said this .

• seven006
    seven006

H,

Mulan told me about printing it out, she also got 30 some pages. Hell, in book language, that's about 60 pages already. Maybe I should finish writing about my morphing into the absurd world of becoming half way normal member of "the worldly people." As they say, fact is stranger than fiction. Sex, drugs, money, search for enlightenment through five full days of no sleep, smoking pot on the steps of the library of congress, living with an exJW molestation victim and watching her slowly try to kill herself, coming to the realization I went from being a total clueless idiot into just being an average idiot, ya know, fun stuff like that.

We'll buy each other a round of drinks. How's that?

Mav,
    Ya, the talking snake is a good one. Kurt is a smart guy. Every one needs a smart friend to help open their eyes.

Heathen,
    I have never read Catcher in the Rye. I don't like baseball stories. When they write the Slam Dunker in the rye, I may read it.

Dave

• alias
    alias
    she also got 30 some pages. Hell, in book language, that's about 60 pages already.

Small pages, deep margins, 14-point font, 36-point leading... We can get twice as many pages! Throw in some gratutious illustrations and lots of white space, this novel's done!

:)

• seven006
    seven006

Alias,

Except for a hand full of crazy exJW's who would buy it the way it is? It needs more sex, drugs and fish out of fish bowl stuff. I hadn't even gotten into the drug stage of my life yet. Dating countless bimbos, turning down big executive jobs with the likes of Nintendo when they only had six employees and almost dying in a hospital in Atlanta while trying to avoid a little stalking from a cute but crazy southern bell who forced me to have sex with her while I was obviously dying. My life got a lot more interesting than just the trip to Mecca. The whole time I didn't realize how all the JW crap sticks with you and you continue to make stupid ass mistakes because if it for many years.

Realizing the JW religion is bullshit is just the beginning. Getting over all the hard wired fears and social retardation is the real story. Contemplating suicide, feeling completely alone while the whole country is celebrating Christmas and your ex-friends and ex-family have killed you off in their minds. Drinking eggnog for the first time and discovering that all the best TV shows are on meeting nights. Having a new girlfriend tell you to just shut the hell up and enjoy it after you tell her not to do that cuz it's nasty. Developing a permanent divot in my skull from smacking myself in the head and saying "what in the hell did I do that for" a few thousand times and then coming to the realization why.

It's hard to write things that will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt how incredibly stupid, clueless and brainwashed, as well as feeling I should have been the poster child for dip shit of the world. But to make this into something more interesting than a trip to Bethel that only those who read this board could appreciate it needs the finished story of my life as an idiot.

Damn, sounds like fun, I think I'll do it.

Dave

• Hunyadi
    Hunyadi
    Damn, sounds like fun, I think I'll do it.

Yayyyyyy! I can't wait to read it.

H

• heathen
    heathen

UHHHH Dave , the catcher in the rye had nothing to do with baseball . It was about a kid who was trying to make sense of the world around him .

• seven006
    seven006

Heathen,

I know, I was just kidding. I still haven't read it. I don't read much fiction. Maybe I should.

Dave

• toreador
    toreador

Very interesting post, thanks for the story!

• hisxgirlfriend
    hisxgirlfriend

I read your entire story and let me tell you that you are not the first i hear similar things from. but i hope you find happiness like i have found it, the truth set me free..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit