by Hunyadi 55 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Welcome to the forum, Hisxgirfriend.!!!

Actually a question: whosexgirlfriend?

Pope

• mpatrick
    mpatrick

...long read, but definitely worth it! Thanks for sharing Dave...I am sure your story helps more than you will ever know!

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Dave, Like everyone else -- that was long,but, I don't think you could have told your story as well and accurately without all the details.I am in the middle of that 'No Man's land.'My X left and we had an 'unscriptural Divorce.' I lasted 7 years before I remarried a wonderful woman...who's only fault (according to my family and relative that are JW's) is that she's a 'Worldly woman.' We married a few months ago and although their has been no 'Official Reaction' my family has never contacted me and SEEM to be shunning me. So, I'm ready for the other 'shoe-to-drop' now as I've seen happen with other posters. I've been 'inactive' for the last 3-4 years. Does anybody out there have some more experiences like this about 'unscriptural Divorce.' and what I can expect to happen in the future? Do the congregation Elders have to judge me on this first -- before family and friends can shun me?

• seven006
    seven006

Rabbit and everyone else, Thank you for your comments. H, thank you for reposting this.

I have reread this for the first time since I wrote it (damn, it is long) now that it has been posted in it's entirety. As with most things I do, I did not take what I do, and what I think, as seriously as others do. I have decided to finish the story. It will take a little time, but I will do it. The best part is still to come. If it helps just one person make the transition just a little easier, it will be well worth it.

Take care and thank you again,

Dave

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Very nice; thanks for going to the work of writing it down.

NOW: get busy on the sequel.

P

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Bump because this is very worth the read!

• Violia
    Violia

I'd read this before but read it again. Enjoyed every word.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Hunyadi ,

Very good story. I read it in 2007 as I was struggling to exit the WTS. It helped me alot. This story was an eye opener for me. I will re read it more later.

Thanks

Scott77

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

marking for later .. I think I started to read this before. so far interesting and not surprising. When I temped at bethel in 80s (brooklyn) and 90s (wallkill) I seen some crazy $hit. Nothing like this though.

Snakes (Rich )

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Oh my god!

Freddy franz and the fucking magic shoes!

I laughed so much i started coughing, i coughed so much i hucked a lurgy and nearly choked!

never have i laughed so hard!

crikey! Jehovah is freddies shoes... now the whole religion makes sense!

god damn!

oz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit