Repost: My Two Week Consulting Trip to Bethel

by Hunyadi 55 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Scott77
    Scott77

Oh my god!

Freddy franz and the fucking magic shoes!I laughed so much i started coughing, i coughed so much i hucked a lurgy and nearly choked!

never have i laughed so hard! crikey! Jehovah is freddies shoes... now the whole religion makes sense!god damn!

Aussie Oz

Huh????????????????????????

Scott77

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Still one of my favorites.

Dave - Haven't seen you here for a long time but I think you may lurk once in while. Hope you are doing better and having fun. Did you ever write the follow-up? Many of us would love to hear it.

And if you haven't written it yet but would prefer to just verbally record it, I would volunteer to do the transcription.

-Aude.

• Lion Cask
    Lion Cask

Wow. That's about all I can say. The most powerful thing (also the damn longest thing) I've read on this board yet. Thanks, sincerely, for sharing, Dave.

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

great, great story!

• mamalove
    mamalove

Second time I read this. Thanks for the bump. This is a great post. What happened to part 8? I want to find out more about Emery! How is Dave feeling, is his MS better? I hope he comes back. I looked at his website and cannot tell if he is still in business or not, I think he is....

Really interesting writer, wonderful talent.

• Twisty
    Twisty

I discovered Dave's story earlier today and I couldn't leave it until I finished reading all the parts. Although I sometimes thought it was hilarious it was also very touching and drove me to tears especially when he had to leave his sons behind.

Thank you to everyone who posts their story, it is truly encouraging to us who are still in the beginning stages of our fading.

Mrs Twisty

• lifestooshort
    lifestooshort

Reading his story helps me to see/admit how fucked up JW families are. The anguish the kids are put through. It's not organized religion, it's organized pain and anguish. Why torchure a body with pain when you can torchure someone entire life generation after generation. It's ironic considering how often I heard publishers brag about they being the 3rd of 4th generation JW. Screw that I want my child to be "worldy". And happy and rich and educated and have fun.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I have read this story many many times. This is one of the all time greats!

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

(marking)

• ex360shipper
    ex360shipper

whoa.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit