Give Examples of How The Watchtower Implies Things Without Backing It Up

by minimus 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Schizm
    Schizm

Perhaps Minimus implies things without backing it up? BTW, isn't that the title of this thread? LOL

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

PS Its more likely that Jehovah spoke to Adam through Satan before the Sin and either directly or through another person after the Sin . Remember , Lucifer was the covering Angel. Keep cranking!!

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

Just remembered the Angel posted at the entrance to the garden. Its likely he also spoke to Adam but maybe not, flaming sword and all. One things certain, no one spoke to Eve ( headship and all that). Keep Cranking!!

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

I hate to push this thing but some where in the WT literature was a explanation of why Eve was not surprised to hear the Serpent speak. Could it be that other animals had already been in conversation with Adam. If Eve was E (a )vesdropping then with a bit of a stretch we might "speculate" that God spoke to Adam through say a residual dinosaur or a proto type Spider. Keep Cranking!!

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

One problem I have concerns the pollination of the "Tree of Life". How were the little bees and birds kept inside the Garden. I know god could keep them in because he's God but was there some kind of "shield" or net? Is it possible we may find evidence of such a shield or net? What's interesting is that God did not destroy the tree but he chose to keep it alive and guard it instead. Seems the long way round but God,s ways are deep , must frustrate the rank and file angels.

• avishai
    avishai

Other words they use

"clearly","surely", "truly".

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

We do have to ask the question about animal reproduction in the Garden after the expulsion of Adam and Eve. The Garden remained until the Flood ( according to the WTBTS) . That's @1700 years of reproduction in a rather small area . It brings up the important question: did perfect animals follow Adam and Eve out of the Garden? Not looking for firm answers here just what's likely. And, more importantly, could they talk?

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

Forgive me for this but Schizm has stimulated my "thinking abilities" and it has occured to me that if "perfect animals" did not follow Adam out of the Garden then where did all the present imperfect animals come from. Could God have created them through the Word. Doesn't seem likely so the perfect animals must have followed Adam out. Well at least that much is certain.

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Hey Min,

You know, the thing that always drove me nuts was that the pictures in the WT study were treated like they were the gospel truth. People would actually make comments like, "Well, as we can see in the picture on page 17, Priscilla wore modest clothing." Such baseless coments would always shock me. Kind of gets me riled up even now, since it reminds me of standard Witness "logic."

SNG

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

To continue , if the perfect animals were never granted everlasting life then there must have been death in the Paradise Garden. Did these bodies simply disappear? It does't seem likely so we can assume that Adam had questions ? When he saw them decaying he likely inquired and Lucifer likely explained that "doubtless " the "WORD"/Michael? /Jesus created bacteria (perfect bacteria). This perfect bacteria must have followed Adam out of the garden. Once out of the Garden it became "imperfect" although it seems to work pretty good.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit