Question is there any historical data on a women killing her entire

by poopie 30 Replies latest jw friends

• poopie
    poopie

Family including dog and then herself?

• jwfacts
    jwfacts
    Not quite the point you are after, but the Mosaic Law commanded parents to stone their wayward children to death. I always struggled to comprehend that any parent could kill their children, and wondered how often Jewish parents actually murdered their children due to this religious requirement. Almost every child is rebellious or disobedient at some point.
  • neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

You kill me poopie 😂

But on second thought, please don't.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

There maybe something psychological about this JW picture which depicts the Armageddon the religion's members pray for. It includes an image of the JW God killing entire families, including children and the dog.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Poopie - I don't really understand what you are asking for.

My first thought is this recent event that occurred in Michigan last week: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5404467/Woman-killed-husband-2-adult-kids-killing-herself.html

The article says that "Since their deaths, friends revealed that the family left the Jehovah's Witnesses five years ago, and had been subsequently shunned by their former community. The friends speculated that the isolation from the shunning may have been what caused Lauren to snap and kill her loved ones."

From this article, I just learned that her children were adults in the 20's.

Is this what you are requesting?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

How far back in history? What woman? What family? What dog?

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Very insensitive thread Poopie.

That tragic case in Michigan shouldn't be used as an opportunity to post some sort of sensationalist topic...

• poopie
    poopie
    I'm not trying to sensationalized anything I'm merely asking a question if you do not know the answer to question Refrain from answering please I'm looking for a historical precedent or is this it. I feel very sorry for her and as a parent I am outraged by shunning.
  • poopie
    poopie

If you don't know just don't answer very simple

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i dont know--so i wont answer--ok ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit