Question is there any historical data on a women killing her entire

by poopie 30 Replies latest jw friends

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

I know, but I'm not telling.

• poopie
    poopie

In order for watchtower to change its policy on shunning we must answer the hard uncomfortable questions to prevent this sort of thing from happening again they think shunning is loveing.

• Giordano
    Giordano

To answer your question Poopie ...yes there is historical data about women killing their families. There is usually some kind of derangement taking place some level of hostility perhaps schizophrenia or bi-polar issues.

Lillie Mae Curtis was an American who killed six of her children in Center, Texas, United States on March 16, 1938. She was afterwards arrested and sentenced to 495 years in prison on April 6 the same year.

On February 28, 1930 a woman surnamed Müller gassed six of her children and herself in Borna, a quarter of Chemnitz, German Reich.

http://amok.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Female_family_annihilators

Many more of this killings on this web site.

"Family annihilators," as criminologists call them, are among the least-understood types of killers. But now, new research is shedding light on the psychological makeup of family annihilators."

Here is the part that I found interesting.

The reasons both male and female may drift into Familicid:

"livid coercive" killers are driven by rage: they are controlling and sometimes abusive figures who derive self-worth from the authority they exert at home.

The "civil reputable" killer, on the other hand, is motivated by a perverse form of altruism. "His entire identity is in his family," says Richard Gelles, dean of the School of Social Policy and Practice at the University of Pennsylvania and an authority on domestic violence. The father (or mother) is almost always considering suicide as the only escape from some sort of financial crisis. Murdering their family members, then, becomes a way of rescuing them from the hardship and shame of bankruptcy and suicide.

http://www.newsweek.com/inside-mind-family-annihilators-75225

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Giordano quoted: The "civil reputable" killer, on the other hand, is motivated by a perverse form of altruism. "His entire identity is in his family," says Richard Gelles, dean of the School of Social Policy and Practice at the University of Pennsylvania and an authority on domestic violence. The father (or mother) is almost always considering suicide as the only escape from some sort of financial crisis. Murdering their family members, then, becomes a way of rescuing them from the hardship and shame of bankruptcy and suicide.

Interesting and insightful. Thank you.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Gio: There is usually some kind of derangement taking place some level of hostility perhaps schizophrenia or bi-polar issues.

You forgot post-partum depression and the hormonal imbalance of menopause.

I think that infanticide (and familicide) is actually the most common form of murder committed by women. And often, the suspected cause of such action is post-partum depression, which, if left untreated, can last for months if not years

• poopie
    poopie
    I'm talking about a women that kills her husband and kids. Killing kids is terrible however she also killed her husband and apparently he and the children were model citizens there is nothing like that in history.
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Question is there any historical data on a women killing her entire ...

Family including dog and then herself?

That's quite specific.

Please tell me you're not planning anything! XD
  • poopie
    poopie

No are you planning something

• poopie
    poopie

I'm trying to show how bad shunning is not trying to have a conversation with an idiot.

• poopie
    poopie

So if your just being stupid that's ok be stupid by yourself do no include me in your stupid idiot questions

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit