Seattle Area Meet-up

by Gretchen956 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Yes, sorry everyone, my internet has been down for several days, before that I was digesting all this feedback and trying to decide what to do. I didn't mean to stir up a problem with where we go, my thought was it was such a special occasion to meet you all that I thought it might be nice to go somewhere nice. Since its been 20 years (or almost) since I had to hire a babysitter I forgot that some of you might have kids that were that young. So I still haven't thought of an alternative, although Mamma's is just a Mexican restaurant and is not expensive. As far as wanting to do this in Lynnwood, I'm sorry, I draw the line there! I lived there for 2 years and I have made a solemn vow not to go back!

If it sounds like a good idea, we could also meet for coffee as originally discussed and then those of us that want to go on to dinner can do that afterwards. In fact I wouldn't be too surprised if there wasn't some partying and carrying on by some after that!

I really do look forward to meeting all of you and don't want to make any roadblocks (except Lynnwood). lol

Gretchen

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Hey, actually that sounds like a good idea (the pub).. there's also the Redhook brewery in Woodinville, that place is really cool, that has free parking and I could get maps for everyone

Gretch

• bisous
    bisous

super nice or simple, either works for me

;0)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit