Seattle Area Meet-up

by Gretchen956 42 Replies latest jw friends

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Oooh, downtown Seattle? Gretchen, you're going to spoil me on my first apostafest. They all sound great to me. I've never really had French, though, so the adventure-factor is high with that one. But I will be more than happy with any of them.

SNG

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

all those places sound great to me! anytime past 6pm is fine with us too.

Doodle-V

• Odrade
    Odrade

Wild Ginger is a fabulous place, but pretty spendy. I don't know any of the other places on the list, so no preference there. It might be a good idea to pick a place that won't mind if we linger at table for quite awhile... It all sounds great though, and 6:30 is great. Time to go to IKEA first. LOL.

Looking forward to meeting some new people!

Odrade

• marriedtodamob
    marriedtodamob

Can't wait to meet you all-anyone want to carpool from PTLD.? Bisous? PM me if you do. As far as food- I'm with SNG-I can speak it but have not ever really eaten French and would love to try it. However, I would go to ANY of those places as I just simply love good food.

mobbie

• Princess
    Princess

I was thinking the same thing Odrade. Palamino is pretty high $$ too. I also have to shell out for a babysitter for the evening so I'd prefer something a bit lower in cost. Just my preference.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

What's Pan Asian cuisine? Does it include Thai? If so we would love that place!!

• Mulan
    Mulan

Nuts, I voted for Palomino. But, I don't have to pay for a babysitter either.

Anything is fine.

Buca de Beppo in Lynnwood is really good and fun too.

• bisous
    bisous

anything works for me, too. looking forward to it!

• DIM
    DIM

My wife and I are probably in too...

How about Rick's in Lake City? Just kidding...

• onacruse
    onacruse

Carpool from Portland? I could clean out my (work-vehicle) MPV, put the middle seat back in, and take 6-8...but you'd all have to listen to country-rock tapes on the way up, and Roy Orbison on the way home. LOL

Craig

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit