Feb 15 Watchtower: Apostates - Guard Against Deception

by truthseeker 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Special K
    Special K

Sounds to me like the Watchtower society is getting a little desparate..with articles like this..

They are obviously loosing lots of members and have decided to

TIGHTEN THE NOOSE of MIND CONTROL.. on the members they have left.

Like, Billygoat...there are family members of mine who will NEVER get out of this cult...

Articles like this are like yanking on a choker chain leash... sure whips a dog to do what you want.

It says.. "don't have an independent thought".. "keep blinders on..no periphral vision"..

I have some relatives who want out,, but their spouses have got "choker chains on them" and dangle their children in front of their faces like pawns... and then the chain goes back further because the wives also have choker chains on from their J.W. parents..who have their parents with choker chains, too.. .

Generational J.W.'s .. is not a good thing... It provides tooo many emotional tentacles..and a whole host of emotional choker chains...

sincerely

Special K

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Hi, Minimus! I'm intrigued! Can't wait till you do "come out!" I'll bet it'll get the ball rolling again at Bethel, even more than it evidently is now, in view of this desperate WT article on apostates. Wouldn't it be great if there was another Ray Franz or Randy Watters at Bethel right now, to come out and fill us all in on "What Happened at Bethel in 2003?"

Anyway, I have really appreciated your comments.

And "K" - I can relate to your comment about spouses using choker chains to control wives (or husbands), by threatening them w/ not seeing their children again if they don't come back (or stay) in the Org - my ex got me to come back by putting tremendous pressure on the kids not to see me anymore if I didn't get reinstated. My son became very ill emotionally and had physical symptoms from all the terrible things his elder father was constantly saying to him about his beloved (son's word) mother for no longer "serving Jehovah," and my daughter was distraught too. So I got reinstated....But they're grown now, and I know too much about the background and true nature of the WT Society to just go along anymore.

• J.R.R.Watchtower
    J.R.R.Watchtower

It's amazing!

The WT still with this! I can still remember one of the Government Body member on Barcelona (SPAIN) bewaring us from hearing 'the voice of strangers'. Comme on!!! YOU ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE TAUGHT FALSE TEACHINGS!!!!

YOU KNOW THAT CHRIST PRESENCE DIDN'T START IN 1914!!!!!!!!!! YOU KNOW THAT BEFORE THE 80'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU STILL TEACH THAT IN THE LAST ARTICLE OF THE WATCHTOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW CAN YOU CALL OTHERS TO BE APOSTATES!!!!????

Well...when Jesus cames to arrange things... we will see who the apostates are.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Yeah, take that mr. Gehovahning Body member.

*spits on Wt.*

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Hello, J.R.R. Watchtower, and welcome to the site! (And with a big splash, I'd say!)

• alamb
    alamb

Can anyone get a scan of this article? Please?!?!

• crinklestein
    crinklestein

They admit to adjusting their beliefs with one breath and with the other they condemn religions because of teaching false doctrines. Well, if what was once thought to be true ended up being false and that led to a doctrine being "adjusted" in order to be corrected...is this not admitting that they WERE teaching false doctrines?

• crinklestein
    crinklestein

Saying they are "God's visible organization" and then saying that organization isn't perfect...is this not, in effect, saying that God's entire organization is imperfect? That God is not perfect?! Come one guys....dig that hole deeper...

• dustyb
    dustyb

ya, thats alwyas what has boggled my mind. The biggest thing that i've alwyas wondered was how can an elder can take a shower with his youth step daughter and keep his standings in the congregation without the faintest hint of wrongdoings, yet when we find faults in the organizatoin, rather than changing them and saying that they**********, they call us apostates, **************, and call the rank-and-files on it saying that they were wrong and shouldn't have listened and there's new light and they should listen to it. it sounds more like the new light is from the lighter they are using to spark their hash bong.... i didn't know that gettin high could produce such great spiritual encounters.

dustin

Moderator: This post has been edited for breaking board posting rules.

• waiting
    waiting

para 7 What is it that apostates want? Most are not content to leave the faith that they once perhaps viewed as true. Often, they want to take others with them. Rather than going out and making disciples, many apostates seek to "draw away the disciples [that is, Christ's disciples] after themselves."

This is such an interesting lie! All ANY person has to do is look at the posters on any xjw forum - and read the arguments, the deletions, the bashings of other xjw's.....and it's painfully obvious that we are not united........hell, we can't even get along with each other, let alone get a following "making disciples" for ourselves.

Farkelites? AlanFites? Hawkites? (ok, I might be one of those)

lol - even my cute dachshunds won't follow me (faithless waitingite mutts).

Someone made the point that this will keep some deaf, dumb, & blind jw's from searching. True.....but they wouldn't search anyway if they don't want to.

AlanF made such a good point some time ago - no jw leaves the WT organization until something affects them on a PERSONAL level. It could be a teaching....but it effects THEM. And then the jw is willing to ease the blinders off enough to look past their blind faith.

It's up to the jw to make their choice to look. The evidence is everywhere.....JW'S ARE IN THE WT CULT. Just look.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit