Feb 15 Watchtower: Apostates - Guard Against Deception

by truthseeker 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Greenpalmtreestillmine
    Greenpalmtreestillmine

The Witness sheep are leaving in droves not because of apostates but because their Watchtower shepherd has proven to be more wolf in sheep's clothing than loving shepherd.

Ironically the very thing they pride themselves in, the worldwide publishing of the truth, is now coming back at them. Now the internet worldwide publishing of the real truth about the Watchtower is their biggest enemy.

They are getting what they gave out and what they deserve.

Sabrina

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

I just find it interesting that they are the ones that limit what their followers can read or what they can listen to. There is no organized "apostate" religion. I mean maybe a few congregations of people numbering in the hundreds, but the number of former Witnesses is in the millions. It is the JW organization that forbids their members to have contact with family members who have left or been thrown out, it is the JW organization that forbids its members to read any information about the religion outside of what the religion provides, heck a lot of general "worldy reading" is frowned upon. It is the JW organization that states that "we are the faithful slave because we say we are and we're right about saying so because we're the faithful slave". Its plain to see who has something to hide, its plain to see who isn't being forthright. As far as "apostates" are concerned, you can take what we have to say or leave it, its a personal choice and its always up to you what you want to believe. Anyone who can't see the difference is hanging on to this high control religion because they have some flaw within themselves that causes them to, much like a person stays with an abusive spouse.

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

These articles show that they have no love in them. Even the wording is just so mean spirited in it's delivery. So full of bigotry and and religious hatred towards those who are different. So spiritually abusive for the children sitting in the KH to have to absorb. They should be ashamed of themselves. Truly, they honor Him with their lips but their hearts....... So sad, I feel so sorry for the young people coming into that environment after learning in school how the rest of the world is moving towards tolerance. No wonder they are leaving in great numbers and hurting so much. They come from a religion of hate, fear and paranoia.

• integ
    integ

Did'nt Jesus say to pray for your enemies? Does it mention that in the article?.... HELL NO!

I would like them to pray for me. Jesus did not exclude apostates from the aforementioned exhortation.

Integ.

• hyperpen
    hyperpen

It would appear to me that the WTS is preparing the "flock" for some important doctrinal change that may get the chat boards such as this one buzzing. The references to 'refining our understanding' since it is not "perfect" make me think something will be revealed shortly. Also possible that they are just referring to past doctrinal changes but I am not so sure.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Hyperpen, it's just another PR hype. They gotta keep them flock in a 'state' of expectation. Why, even your expecting the unexpected.

Guest 77

• VM44
    VM44
    Meanwhile, we will not abandon the organization that God is pleased to use, for we see the clear evidence of his blessing upon it.

Ok, What clear evidence are they talking about? They have said things like this before, but then never say what the evidence is!

--VM44

• Room 215
    Room 215

VM44 --- Ambiguity is their stock in trade

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    It would appear to me that the WTS is preparing the "flock" for some important doctrinal change that may get the chat boards such as this one buzzing.

Interesting. Anything particular in mind hyperpen? Blood perhaps?

Just curious.

• justhuman
    justhuman

I like WT articles against APOSTATES

If you REALLY wanna be an APOSTATE read OLD WT puplications

There is so much APOSTATE staff in it!!!!(Pyramidology, Occult, dates of false prophesy, 1914, 1919, 1925, 1975 and so on...)

So by their own words the following 4 President's will be apostates:

1.Russell because of Masonic teachings, and Pyramidology, and Occult believes

2.Rutherford also for the same reasons above

3.Knorr for teaching that the end will come in 1975 and for the Organ Transplants

4.Franz for teaching that the end will come before the year 2000 and that the separation work was done during that time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit