What did you GIVE for Christmas?

by Tatiana 27 Replies latest jw friends

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

My wife and I got new wedding rings.

• Mulan
    Mulan

We gave Princess a vaccuum sealer, her hubby a heavy sweatshirt jacket, and the kids some toys they wanted, and kitty earrings for the little princess.

I already posted what I gave to Dave, on a thread about what we got for Christmas. (telescope, and clock-radio-CD player)

I gave the young grandkids toys (Batman things, Bionicles, Hot Wheels sets, Barbie mermaid doll), and the teenaged grand daughters got sweaters with matching scarves. Two daughters in law got angel candle holders, the other got a watch and bracelet set. I gave one of our sons a Trivial Pursuit DVD game and our other boys got the same kind of heavy sweatshirt jacket we got for Princess' hubby.

We also gave a large coffee urn to someone who really needs it. (for aposto-parties)

I got Venice a "Venice" purse, her Mom a watch-bracelet set, and her Dad a Dalai Lama-sayings desk calendar. We also gave jewelry to some friends, and a nice soap assortment to one of my son's mothers in law. Rachel's mother in law got a "grandchildren" picture holder (we share the same grandkids, but Princess' 2 children are her only grandchildren).

We gave Englishman a calendar for Washington State, so he could see what the other side of the U.S. looks like.

I know I gave a bunch of other things, but can't remember right now. Lots of things got shipped.

• Celia
    Celia

Alias : was it your first time celebrating Christmas? if you tell me if you are male or female, approximately how old you are, and pm me with your address, I'll send you a gift....

• Mulan
    Mulan

I just have to tell everyone about a gift Princess got this year from a close friend of the family, the parents of one of our favorite posters.

It says: Bitch, Formerly Known as Princess.

It is hilarious.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

LOL @ Mulan.

and "We also gave a large coffee urn to someone who really needs it. (for aposto-parties)" And a beautiful one it is. THANK YOU! mmwwwuuuaaah

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Erika, Ant and I bought Thunde some Jeans, Socks and zip up sweater from Gap

Another sweater from Buckle

Two books the new Terry Goodkind and Wolves of the Calla by King

I bought him a two for the road coffee maker that has to go cups the coffee brews into

Lots of candy and a dozen Krispie Kreme donuts

For Ant we got him the samari book he wanted, the sword replica "Sting" from Lord of the Rings, Dracula, Tale of Two cities, The Giver books. Tons of candy

Erika was given a stocking I crocheted myself (up all Christmas Eve till 6:20am LOL) Stocking stuffe candles, socks and I am making her a scarf and hat I wasn't done with.

Her parents I gave a Quiche I made for breakfast, I am crocheting them a afghan that is almost doneI also bought a frame that is wood and washed in white and put a pic of Erika that I took

Mak we bought a Karoke machine tha is for lil ones and a duck that you pull and it lights up and stuff, a Jean bag for her stuff that I wrote her name on in puffy paint, Jelly Bellys and stocking stuffer stuff

Mel got coal

• freelife
    freelife

2 playstation games, a picture frame ferris wheel, a palmtree lamp, 10 different kinds of toys, a fireplace candleabra, a gamecube for my gf birthday which is also on c-mas day, and a bunch of other stuff i can't remember.

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

This was the first Christmas my whole family celbrated together. My sister and I agreed, it was very strange seeing a Christmas tree in my parents' living room, but we got over it fast.

I got my sig other some CDs, decorative items for the house, a silver tea set, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season One on DVD and a native-type wall hanging.

My mom got a "double-bucket" slow cooker and pajamas the wanted.

Dad got tools and stuff for the car.

My sister got a wallet with her initial sewn on the outside of it. Her hubby got a new Arkansas Razorbacks ball cap. Which he declared would be his "dress hat." (Glad I could be of help!)

My nephew got a Chutes and Ladders game, Bob the Builder DVD, toy tools that make a lot of NOISE! (you're welcome sis!) and The Santa Clause 2 DVD.

For friends and coworkers, we made homemade candles and soaps.

All in all, it was a pretty cool holiday. Hope every one had as much fun as I did!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit