Fasten Your Seatbelts - The Crazy Has Started (Also, bring the Koolaid)

by berrygerry 54 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

Wait...the guy does have a point. Why would Satan be wasting his time on the Jehovah's Witness organization if they didn't have the truth? None of you guys can explain that one! First of all, I've come to respect people who type in all caps. It shows resolve of purpose, a steadiness of spiritual gait. And you have to admit it, Ol' Nick does seem to have it in for JWs. Even worldly unbelievers don't reflect as much hatred towards JWs as apostates, so again, this guy has you there. You guys are all apostates, whilst I'm an unbeliever. And you're a lot worse than I am.

So why do I have to suffer the same fate? Doesn't seem quite right. And if fire started falling from heaven, all you guys would immediately "think" Armageddon, even if it was nothing more than a rather large comet entering the atmosphere three times the speed of the fastest bullet.

If you guys end up being wrong, what are YOU going to think when Armageddon hits at 3:38 p.m. GMT on January 7, 2018? Your last thought would be, "Oh, my God, I was sooooo wron...." and then you're gone. Nothing more. Your very existence would be snuffed out! But so would mine. If you guys are worse, why do I have to suffer the same fate? Maybe I'll get a second chance due to my disarmingly good looks and pure spirit.

It might happen.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Wait...the guy does have a point. Why would Satan be wasting his time on the Jehovah's Witness organization if they didn't have the truth?

What proof is there that Satan exists and who says he's paying any attention to the JW's. If there was a Satan, don't you think he'd have destroyed the entire world by now? It's been 6000 years (supposedly) since the Garden of Eden.

Even worldly unbelievers don't reflect as much hatred towards JWs as apostates, so again, this guy has you there

"Worldly" people, even thought they are (supposedly) being controlled by Satan, barely know JW's exist. JW's are treated fairly in "worldly" courtrooms and their rights are upheld by worldly authorities. The only reason former JW's are angry is because they've lost their families because of the religion. Worldly people couldn't care less wha JW's do.

You guys are all apostates, whilst I'm an unbeliever. And you're a lot worse than I am.

According to JW's God loves Apostates. Their organization was founded by an Apostate when he left to establish his own organization. JW's knock on doors and try to convince others to become apostates of their current religion and join the JW's .

So why do I have to suffer the same fate? Doesn't seem quite right.

Because that's what JW's have told you. A thief, an axe murderer or someone who leaves their organization, or someone who simply doesn't take their offer to study with them, all suffer the same fate. Destruction at the hand of God. Who ever said god was fair?

If you guys end up being wrong, what are YOU going to think when Armageddon hits at 3:38 p.m. GMT on January 7, 2018? Your last thought would be, "Oh, my God, I was sooooo wron...." and then you're gone. Nothing more.

Death is death, whether it happens at a so called Armageddon or from old age, from some disease or from some fatal accident. Once it's over there's nothing more. That has been the case for everyone who has ever lived on this planet. What will you do on Jan 7 when nothing happens (again). Will you finally realize that your only interest in God was because you wanted to save your own skin?

Maybe I'll get a second chance due to my disarmingly good looks and pure spirit.

If that's how it is, then I'm in for sure !

See ya in Paradise !

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Wait...the guy does have a point. Why would Satan be wasting his time on the Jehovah's Witness organization if they didn't have the truth? None of you guys can explain that one!

There's just as much critics of the Mormon Church too, Cold Steel, (which you yourself are a member of) by ex-members. I myself was am a huge critic of that church even in my JW days.

Does that mean the Latter Day Saints have the truth?

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

So on my calendar I should mark January 7, 2018 @ 3:38 pm GMT. Is this correct? By the way what is GMT time? I don't want to be late for the party. This is very different from 1975 prediction because we did not have the exact date and time. Lol

I wonder if this kind of paranoia is going to be a common occurrence from this point on in this cult? I remember crazy talk about Armageddon from old friends many times when I was in. My Dad love talking about how God was going to kill everyone in great detail. Today those who have been indoctrinated for so many years appear to be suffering with a mental illness. Remember how many of us suffered with mental anxiety after leaving. This may be a problem the WT may have to deal with for a long time to come. Their own self made paranoia. Still Totally ADD

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

GMT = Greenwich Mean Time, as opposed to BST British Summer Time.

Just look up the Time in the U.K on 7th Jan, that will be GMT.

Don't be late !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit