Fasten Your Seatbelts - The Crazy Has Started (Also, bring the Koolaid)

by berrygerry 54 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I think she's latched on to Jan 1st because that's when the new magazine editions start. Some seem to have misinterpreted what was actually said (cutbacks, reduced magazines, focusing on interested people only) to them changing their message to one of warning.

This will have hilarious results. Cant wait to see what happens.

I mean, it's not as if the Watchtower leaders are getting senile or anything...

• jp1692
    jp1692

BG: I hate to say it, but there isn’t actually nothing new in what your mom said. This has all been said and done many times before by this, and other, doomsday cults.

I like what Crazyguy wrote, tell her “that she’s more then welcome to come over to your place and you’ll feed her and take her in especially after her three days of food run out.”.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS. has even got Homer Simpson stirred up .

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

I read on a post here a few days ago, about the concept of disseminating information through the "grapevine", which is to say that the Watchtower uses the rumor mill, to get ideas out there, which they don't dare to put in print, lest it comes back to haunt them later.

I have been hearing some rumblings about the preaching work coming to an end, but of course it's never said officially. Now i'm fairly certain this idea will be propagated at least until the end of Trump's administration.

Naturally after this, once a sane person is in office again, the paranoia will die down and the bOrg will simply say that "SOME" of the sheep simply had wrong expectations, but that the ORG never said anything. Then it's off to plan the next paranoia phase.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

All quiet in my neck of the woods....but if you ask me, a little too quiet. Hmmm.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yes it will be fire and brimstone raining down from sky any day now.

Lord almighty, Lord almighty !

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

Yes, they said forty years ago that we had entered the "Warning" work. Nothing new. The animals are gathered and in the ark just waiting on Jehovah to close and seal the door and bring the rain. One time they even said that Jehovah was closing the door to the Ark. Better hurry up and get baptized, and we can only study with you for six months.

Oh, no, they could be in the ark waiting for rain for years and decades, (a day for a year). Maybe you could take some food over there on the January 2nd. Or, Just set up a Pizza delivery from Domino's to the Kingdom Hall.

Funny how the end was delayed to gather more sincere hearted people. But, they never cared about all the sincere hearted people that rotted (left got tired, died, etc) waiting for the end. I guess the Ark has a backdoor after all. Well, don't let it hit you on your way out.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

This is crazy shit.

• Pete Zahut
  • pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Coincidentally, look what was posted in the comments of one of my YouTube videos:

(LETS GET THE SHOW ON THE ROAD, FOR EVERY COMMENT OR RESPONSE I GET, THIS MESSAGE WILL GET RE-PASTED) SO IT'S YOUR CALL ON HOW MANY TIMES YOU WANT THIS WARNING TO APPEAR. THESE ROTTING SNAKE APOSTATE MESSENGERS ARE HATERS TO THE MOST EXTENT, THIER FATHER SATAN AND ALL OF HIS FOLLOWERS ATTACK JEHOVAH'S ORGANIZATION SO MUCH MORE THAN ANY OTHER RELIGION INCLUDING MORMONS WHY????? BECAUSE JW'S HAVE THE TRUTH, WHY WOULD SATAN AND HIS APOSTATES WASTE THEIR TIME ATTACKING A FALSE FAITH THAT SATAN ALREADY HAS CONTROL OVER? A NO BRAINIER JEHOVAH'S VENGEANCE AND WRATH WILL COME DOWN SO MUCH HARDER ON APOSTATES THAN THE REST OF THE WORLD,,, MARK MY WORDS DEUTERONOMY 32:35 IN DUE TIME JEHOVAH WILL PULL THE BREATH OF LIFE IN HEBREW WORD (RUA) (PSALMS 146:4) FOR ALL ETERNITY,,, YOUR BODIES ARE ROTTING AND CELLS ARE DEFORMING EVERY DAY THAT PASSES BECAUSE YOU ARE MADE UP OF SINFUL FLESH AND BONE,,, COVERED ONLY BY OLD RAGS,,, YOUR MOCKING LAUGHTER IS NOT GOING TO SAVE YOU, TIC TOC TIME RUNS OUT BY THE MINUTE, THE BREATHS ARE COUNTED AND ONE LESS BREATH OF LIFE, EVERY TIME YOU BREATH, ETERNAL NON EXSITENCE IS NOT IF, BUT WHEN. JEHOVAH GOD WILL BRING VENGEANCE SOON JUST AS YOUR FATHER SATAN ( JOHN 8:44) IS SO PATIONATE IN ATTACKING JEHOVAH AND HIS ORGANIZATION,,, I AND WE ALSO VERY PATIONATE TO DEFEND IT IN AS MANY TIMES AS WE HAVE TO, AND YES I AM NOT ABOUT TO RETYPE THIS WARNING EVERY TIME. IV'E NOTICE THAT OPOSTATES LAUGHTER SOUND VERY DEMONIC, IT'S NO SURPRISE THAT THE LAUGHTER IS FAKE AND DEMONIC, BECAUSE YOU HAVE INHERITED YOUR FATHERS TRAITS (JOHN 8:44), but don't fool yourselves, even though you are making your father Satan proud for OBEYING HIS COMMAND, he also wishes ALL APOSTATES were ALREADY dead why? because THEY have already proven unfaithful TO JEHOVAH, AND SATAN KNOWS AT THIS POINT THEY HAVE NO HOPE OF RESURRECTION, BUT ON THE OTHER HAND those that continue to maintain faithfulness,,,,, he Satan does not want them to die until he takes them with him, IF A SERVANT DIES FAITHFULL, HE OR SHE will return in the TIME OF resurrection, AND BY THE WAY YOU AND ALL OF YOUR FOLLOWERS are selfish, REBELIOUS arrogant, revengeful, hateful, AND MOCKERS TO SAY THE LEAST. IF ANY OF YOU, OR YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS GET STRUCK WITH A TERMINAL ILLNESS, heart attack or an unforeseen accident A CONDITION OF eternal nonexistence will follow. The bible gives a historical fact of children that were mocking a servant of God, JUST BECAUSE OF HIS BALDNESS and were ripped apart by a large bear (2 kings 2:23,24), at the special talk for October 2017 live from Warwick, The governing body made adjustments on how the preach work will take place starting Jan 1 2018, and that is because the apparent situation that is going on with North Korea, natural disasters, EARTH QUAKES NOW HITTING IRAQ AND IRAN FOR THE FIRST TIME, MASS KILLINGS, just to mention a few, NO TIME TO WASTE WITH PEOPLE THAT JUST DON'T TAKE FURTHER STEPS FOR BAPBTISM the great tribulation is just around the corner with Armageddon to follow. YOU APOSTATES DO NOT TEACH ME ANYTHIN NEW,, I HAVE BEEN A GREEK AND HEBREW SCHOLAR AND GREEK TEACHER FOR OVER 30 YEARS, and based on the original Greek I have researched, you AND YOUR adversaries are dead wrong, Jehovah's organization IS THE ONLY TRUE RELIGION, AND JEHOVAH IS THE ONLY TRUE GOD AND YOU AND YOUR FELLOW APOSTATES ARE THE POISONOUS DESCENDANTS OF THE WICKED ONE. EVEN WORLDLY UNBELIEVERS DO NOT REFLECT AS MUCH HATRED TOWARDS JEHOVAH'S WITTNESSES AS YOU, BUT AGAIN YOU HAVE LEARNED YOUR FATHER TRAITS. ONE CLARIFICATION IS THAT NOTHING FRIGHTENS JEHOVAH'S ORGANIZATION,, FOR THOSE FRIENDS AND THE CUROIUS : PLEASE REFLECT AND RETRACT FROM IN TAKING POISONOUS MESSAGES FROM THESE ROTTING SNAKES( ECESIASTICS 3:19,20) (PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO APOSTATES) WARNING: DO NOT DONATE MONEY TO THESE DESTRUCTIVE OFFSPRINGS OF THE DEVIL HIMSELF, THEY HAVE BECOME PROCLAIMED ADVERSARIES OF OUR CREATER JEHOVAH, THEIR ETERNAL DESTRUCTION IS AT HAND BY JEHOVAH'S WRATH, OR YOU WOULD BE PARTAKING AND REAPING THE SAME FINAL CONSEQUENCES

Crazy! There's one in every congregation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit