I'm sick and tired!

by Yerusalyim 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Take two of these and get plenty of sleep.... (hope you'll feel good soon).

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

Get Well Soon Sick In Bed chicken soup, asprin, liquids sweat it.

• gumby
    gumby

Sorry your sick dude

I'm sure my turn will come. I feel so shitty in the winter as it is....I might not even know if I have it or not, other than the chest thing. I wouldn't eat the clay as suggested.....but the chicken soup has helped many.

Keep in touch.

Gumby

• morty
    morty

This flu that is going around is knocking everybody DOWN....I had it about 11/2 weeks ago and I was done, in bed for 3 days.....There is some saying, the flu shot is not working this year, and some are saying that our bodies are getting immuine to the shot, and so inturn, if you skip getting your flu shot, you more then likely will have more of a chance getting the flu, and it being bad...This I will confirm....There was a girl not far from us, passed away last week because of the flu.( she was only 3)...My doctor said, If your symptons do not pass within 3 days, or a high fever ( especailly in children and elderly) you should seek medical attention right away.....Some just take the flu with a grain of salt and suck it up, but this is something not to mess around with...it can have deadly consequences.......

A few things to keep watch for....

1. High fever 2. hot/colds sweats 3. tunnel vision 4.sore neck ie.acky, stiff, sore to turn 5.shakes 6.non stop of throwing up.( dehydrated when this happens)

I am not a doctor by any means, but have done my homework on this flu bug going around, only because I was so ill....Now my son is very ill, and not even chicken soup is staying down....Lots of rest and flat gingerale is all they suggest for the bug....

Hope you guys are feeling better real soon......

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

poor boy - you have to sweat it out.... but you will survive-----------eventually----------

I did take once a flue shot, and got the flue instantly......

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Dude! Take it easy. At your age this can be very dangerous!

Six~ I'll get taxed for that one class

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Tamiflu, Yeru. Tamiflu.

It works Yeru, but only if you take it in the first 24-36 hours. If you don't, you're screwed and stuck with the flu. Get thee to the doctor or one of those minor emergency clinics and get them to prescribe it for you.

• DebraDoll
    DebraDoll

Here's the "Witch's Brew" remedy provided by my chiroprator THIRTY YEARS AGO! I still use it today! 8 oz water, juice of half a lemon, 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda-chug it fast while it foams-go to bed and sweat! Sure hope you feel better soon. This is the FIRST year I have succeeded (so far) in avoiding it, despite my kids having it (I have been mega-dosing round the clock with vitamin C and Echinacea). It took years of builiding my immune system up to avoid systemic strep twice a year, bronchitis, and the flu. What a horrid little sick kid back in the day I was!

• gumby
    gumby

Debdoll.......

Here's the "Witch's Brew" remedy provided by my chiroprator THIRTY YEARS AGO! I still use it today! 8 oz water, juice of half a lemon, 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda-chug it fast while it foams-go to bed and sweat!............ This is the FIRST year I have succeeded (so far) in avoiding it,

I aways knew you couldn't trust a damn witch

Seriously.....has anyone had it in the stomach only? I got a belly ache yesterday and still have one. I got the shits, yesterday and the shits and throwing up also today. I had NOTHING to drink yesterday to cause it either.......just wondering.

• shera
    shera

********hugs*********

Feel better soon!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit