I'm sick and tired!

by Yerusalyim 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I caught the flu from my daughter inspite of my flu shot...my back aches...my chest is full...I'm worn out...I'm going to bed...see ya in the morning

• jgnat
    jgnat

Here's a sure-fire cure. Eat clay.

http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/clay.htm

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Tamiflu, Yeru. Tamiflu.

I felt it coming on me so I called my doctor this morning and he called in a prescription for me for Tamiflu.

Cost me $80 tho since my insurance doesn't cover it. Bastards! They can expect a phone call come Monday.

Mike.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

I came down with it the last day Witchy was here visiting me. What a bummer.

Yeru, believe it or not, chicken soup does help you feel better while it runs it's course.

Hope you get feeling back to yourself soon.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I am so panicked about the flu......I have my shot but yikes. I have such crappy lungs.

Sorry Bendr and Yeru, hope you feel better what is tamiflu????????

I read that in reality the flu is no worse this year but since they had to discard over 20,000?# units or so of vaccine. I wonder if they aren't hyping it a tad bit. I guess deaths are no more than normal etc. just mroe on the news. I can understand that the $$$$$ loss may a big factor

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

My Nephew, JonJon was in the hospital with the flu last week. He had a fever of 104. For a while there it was touch and go. He is only three so we were really scared for him. He just came home the day before yesterday and then his sister had to be taken in yesterday. Seems as if it is making the rounds in my family who live in MN.

Take care of yourself and make sure to drink plenty of liquids. You don't want to become dehydrated.

Shari

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Getting sick sucks and the flu is the worst. I hope you feel better soon buddy.

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

That sucks, Yeru. I read that one of the strains of flu going around (something with an f, I forget the name), wasn't really addressed by the vaccine.

Hope you feel better soon!

• Sassy
    Sassy

I've heard that this year's flu shot wasn't as strong as ones in the past. Sure hope you get to feeling better!

~~Sassy~~ (used to be sns)

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Sassy: I t was just as strong but one of the virus mutated to the fuiji?sp strain therefore the mutated form is not going to be affected.

WH: Thank whoever that your nephew is allright. I am so scared Mak will get the flu she has such respitory problems. She and Mel had something a few weeks ago I HOPE that was it and she already was exposed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit